City= many black players, but at COMS not many black fans

am black and go to most city matches + most of my family go to the games aswell ,,,,,does that help? bit of a weird topic dont you think?

We don't want coloured fans at City, but it's ok for them to play for us.
We check everybody on the turnstiles and have 3 checkpoints on the way towards the stadium to frighten anyone off who is not white.
WTF, what sort of thread is this?!

lionheart said:
mcfcmatt said:
Are you for real?
You come across as a real twat, mcfcmatt...the OP has raised a genuine enquiry. Perhaps if someone asked how many Bluemooners on here are men/women of colour, we could reassure him? My impression is that there are fewer than when we played at Maine Road.

this ^^^ read the topic properly mcfcmatt

when sun played for us a load of chinese used to come but i havent seen them for ages so it must mean that they only follow there ownfellow countrymen

felixbg said:
lionheart said:
You come across as a real twat, mcfcmatt...the OP has raised a genuine enquiry. Perhaps if someone asked how many Bluemooners on here are men/women of colour, we could reassure him? My impression is that there are fewer than when we played at Maine Road.

this ^^^ read the topic properly mcfcmatt

skybluekings said:
Is race an issue with city fans? In other words, are people of color welcomed at the games or is it expected to run into racists there?

THIS
^^^^????

I hope asians are soon made not welcome at Eastlands aswell!!!!!!

mcfcmatt, you seem to be one of the growing number of block 110/111 goons (no offence to the big majority of good fun loving fans in that area)

Another thread raises its head for the cyber-warriors to show how tough they are when someone asks a perfectly reasonable question that somehow they feel threatened by! And some should know better!

Cheltblue said:
Another thread raises its head for the cyber-warriors to show how tough they are when someone asks a perfectly reasonable question that somehow they feel threatened by! And some should know better!
some racists can get very uptight when the issue is discussed mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.