City matchday presenters sacked over podcast (P6)

dom said:
bammy blue said:
The true cringe moment was when we had a fan over from Latvia and the half time "entertainment" was feeding the goat and he said "I bet you would skin it and cook it if you was at home". Me and a few of the lads around went fuck me you cant say that!

Yup.. cringe moment... the lad is funny but a bit of a dick..... that said

The oily Ferris does my head in

I cant be doing with all the shouting and screaming that they do for no reason at all!

All the signs this could turn into another outrage by proxy thread, maybe we should get in some ultra PC robot...

Mike's by far the beat of the bunch, he can go a bit too far in the kiddies games but to see him at his best and to judge him properly watch him at City Square.

Danny stands close to me and isn't a professional he's just living the dream like Natalie they are a bit limited at times but put their heart into it.... Who wouldn't?

Hugh Ferris.....if that's what the PC brigade think is the way forward then we're fucked.

Mike McLean is funny as f*ck

Light Years better than the cringworthy twats we have on any other given day

The fact he sails close to the wind is part of his appeal

So he's not the most PC presenter...who cares...he's a stand up comedian and has artistic licence ;-)

Not got a problem with Mike McLean really but did anyone witness the spat between Danny and a fan during the on stage after match analysis with Ferris?

Something was aimed at Danny to which he replied 'Can you say that again, mate?' and when it was repeated, Danny replied, 'Well that's why I'm up here and you're down there, isn't it?' Ferris had to get him back on track to continue.

ell said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Am I the only one who thinks he's a cringeworthy, embarrassing gobshite?

No but the more I think about it, the more I think its not aimed at people like me.

He's no Stephen Fry that's true but he's got the one who seems to get the most from the crowd at half time. Makes those games a bit more fun for the majority so I can see him staying - as long as doesn't make any racist gaffs that is. So if it's about who pleases the most people most of the time he's probably the best man for the job. I would like him to be a bit gentler with the kids though, they don't get it at that age and I wouldn't like to think they go off the pitch feeling upset.

Hugh Ferris just does what needs doing with no fuss. Don't know why he upsets so many people really, I can understand him not having a Facebook fanclub bit the stick he gets is uncalled for. And he's a Southampton fan not a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.