City Matters Elections

Hi pal.

Following my paper around reforms to City Matters, the Club agreed that I would be able to sit on the shortlisting panel for the recruitment. I still believe that recruitment should be wholly independent of the Club, but it was a step in the right direction.

Candidates were scored according to the competencies outlined in the City Matters Terms of Reference. As a panel, we were open to having more than two candidates for the Matchday Member voting, but it is fair to say that we had two very strong candidates,
Do you even hear yourself?

Hi pal.

Following my paper around reforms to City Matters, the Club agreed that I would be able to sit on the shortlisting panel for the recruitment. I still believe that recruitment should be wholly independent of the Club, but it was a step in the right direction.

Candidates were scored according to the competencies outlined in the City Matters Terms of Reference. As a panel, we were open to having more than two candidates for the Matchday Member voting, but it is fair to say that we had two very strong candidates,
For transparency maybe we should know how many applied to be a candidate and what criteria you used to narrow the field down.
You say you scored according to the competencies outlined in the terms of reference but not how many actual applications there were.
I’ve read all the information on the voting area and to be honest was only struck by how bland each one was. Not much fire in their bellies. JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.