City Matters thread

Well, the picture posted is her at a women's game and the message posted upthread is her claiming she has supported the men's team since she moved to Manchester so there isn't zero evidence and I don't think it's a completely wild assumption to put two and two together here.

It’s this level of “auditing” how these people get brought in in the first place.

If I say I play for Real Madrid and I’m on 500k a week it doesn’t mean I do.

I dissagree, CSB haven't criticised her personally, they have just said they are disappointed to note that she is now a Chelsea fan. And have lost faith in her ability to represent them. Which is fair enough. It was her posting on social media her Chelsea allegiances that has caused the problem, they have just responded in kind. She has brought any just and fair criticism on herself by her own actions.
Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that - it encourages a pile-on and I'm not a fan of pile-ons, especially when you consider how many cunts there are on Twitter who will take it too far. CSB could've addressed it in private. Maybe they were pissed off because they've had the wool pulled over their eyes because no way she's popped up out of nowhere to get that gig. She'll need to have had a fair few blues to support her, and probably CSB too.

This is why I'm so nonplussed about the whole episode. As @Tim of the Oak said, there have been some decent people on the CM committee but I've always felt that CM gets used by the club itself to push through controversial things and CM end up getting it in the neck from some fans as a result.
You’d have to be a total moron to not see it for what it is.

Well, the picture posted is her at a women's game and the message posted upthread is her claiming she has supported the men's team since she moved to Manchester so there isn't zero evidence and I don't think it's a completely wild assumption to put two and two together here.
It is an empty stadium with no game going on, just get the cheapest t-shirt in the shop and take a photo for the profile, don't even go to a game. It doesn't she doesn't say she supported the men's or women's teams just "always followed them" which is as vague as you can get.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that - it encourages a pile-on and I'm not a fan of pile-ons, especially when you consider how many cunts there are on Twitter who will take it too far. CSB could've addressed it in private. Maybe they were pissed off because they've had the wool pulled over their eyes because no way she's popped up out of nowhere to get that gig. She'll need to have had a fair few blues to support her, and probably CSB too.

I take your point on a pile on but CSB have not done that. They have posted nothing personal. They are not accountable for the actions of others either.

You don't know how she got the CM position . Or how many fans if any supported her. Your just guessing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

What isnt guessing is deducing that she wasn't trueful when she applied. Do you think she would have got the job if she had said she also supported Chelsea in a similar role and liked to post publicly about it and did photo shoots for them?

Out of interest who do you think is mainly at fault here? You seem to have more of an issue with the CSB and the fact that that said they weren't happy with her representing them publicly compared to placing blame at her door.

It is an empty stadium with no game going on, just get the cheapest t-shirt in the shop and take a photo for the profile, don't even go to a game. It doesn't she doesn't say she supported the men's or women's teams just "always followed them" which is as vague as you can get.
I'm not defending anyone, just saying what is likely to have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.