City Matters thread

I have to admit I don't understand why people don't pass the card on if they can't make it. OK if your stuck in traffic on the way but it you know you can't make it just pass it on to others in a friends and family group, can even get what you'd get from City if you want. I'm in a group of about 40 and when one of us can't make it we pass it on for £30. A couple of mates from Ipswich (City membership holders) wanted to come up for the match, we're away so I'll just transfer the seats to him. He's happy, I get some beer money and the seats full with him, his lad and half the club shop. Done it through the local supporters club before now if nobody can use them. No need to not pass them on, even Burnley..

Because generally speaking, occasional fans aren’t particularly interested in the occasion being Burnley on a midweek in January.

People I know are aware I manage the tickets for a number of fans and often have spares. I can guarantee when the big games come round, the texts start rolling in.

Yet, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve sent out a multi message saying…Free ticket for tonight’s game, and had no replies.

We might have a million new members all after Real Madrid at home tickets. But giving away tickets to other games can be the biggest challenge.

Not sure where best to post this but city matters team may be the best to get the message across.

With the news from the rags today saying they are looking at building a new ground, can the club be told that no matter how much they offer and how much the powers that be are trying to have a positive relationship with them, we absolutely do not want them sharing our ground. Not even for 1 game.

Not sure where best to post this but city matters team may be the best to get the message across.

With the news from the rags today saying they are looking at building a new ground, can the club be told that no matter how much they offer and how much the powers that be are trying to have a positive relationship with them, we absolutely do not want them sharing our ground. Not even for 1 game.

Don’t worry.

Guardian.(Rag PR Boradsheet)

Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants Manchester United to decide on their stadium plans by December and favours a new facility with a capacity of 100,000 that would cost more than £2bn and take about six years to complete. That would be constructed next to Old Trafford, allowing the use of the existing venue until the new one is ready.

Don’t worry.

Guardian.(Rag PR Boradsheet)

Sir Jim Ratcliffe wants Manchester United to decide on their stadium plans by December and favours a new facility with a capacity of 100,000 that would cost more than £2bn and take about six years to complete. That would be constructed next to Old Trafford, allowing the use of the existing venue until the new one is ready.

Six fucking years? That’s nearly twice as long as it took to rebuild Wembley from scratch and that seemed to go way over schedule.

They just built a whole new housing estate near me in about 18 months.

Don’t think I’d be planning on doing anything that takes six years at scruffy Jim’s age anyway.

On the point regarding matchday ticket prices, I am totally onside with the case that they are far too expensive. I have told the Club that numerous times.

I believe that this is already in the public domain, but we have secured agreement with the Club that any returned tickets from the away side will be sold for £30. This is common sense really, given that you would assume that City will have accounted for a £30 sale within their business plan, but I hope it can help out some of our fans who wouldn't be able to attend otherwise.

Six fucking years? That’s nearly twice as long as it took to rebuild Wembley from scratch and that seemed to go way over schedule.

They just built a whole new housing estate near me in about 18 months.

Don’t think I’d be planning on doing anything that takes six years at scruffy Jim’s age anyway.

6 years from now more likely. 4 years to build with all the planning and groundwork before then.

On the point regarding matchday ticket prices, I am totally onside with the case that they are far too expensive. I have told the Club that numerous times.

I believe that this is already in the public domain, but we have secured agreement with the Club that any returned tickets from the away side will be sold for £30. This is common sense really, given that you would assume that City will have accounted for a £30 sale within their business plan, but I hope it can help out some of our fans who wouldn't be able to attend otherwise.
Doesn't the business plan also include having a certain amount from the purchase of season tickets but the club charges full price for tickets listed on the exchange. Most will be sold for well above the 1/19 of ST price returned to the fan listing the ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.