City Matters thread

Am I missing something?

Complaining about the photos being shared without her persimmon, when they may have already been on social media platforms?
What I was thinking? without permission? but they have been shared publicly already? What permission is then needed?

Reactions: jrb
Whilst we’re on about the City Matters group, 2 Tweets in 9 months.

Nothing like keeping City fans updated with what’s being discussed with the club on our behalf.

At least City Matters have asked the club to ‘hopefully grant our request’ to freeze season ticket prices for next season. Something the fans have been asking the club to do for the last 10 seasons without any success. Good luck!

6F6AB49B-3D06-4184-BBC1-FE9CAD867560.jpeg

Whilst we’re on about the City Matters group, 2 Tweets in 9 months.

Nothing like keeping City fans updated with what’s being discussed with the club on our behalf.

At least City Matters have asked the club to ‘hopefully grant our request’ to freeze season ticket prices for next season. Something the fans have been asking the club to do for the last 10 seasons without any success. Good luck!

View attachment 75391
Is that for City and Chelsea?

Joking aside I saw one of the City Matters Crew on the Ian Cheeseman Vlog about plans for the expanded “North Stand”.

I guess they kept a low profile after the Liverpool Joint Statement sensitivity.

Maybe the type of taking up cases for fans work that Colin Savage used to do was still happening behind the scenes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.