City Matters thread

Was that stated in her City Matters application letter to the City fans? Not that it matters.

Once a blue, always a blue. ;-)
Never claimed to be a City fan or have ever gone to a game, but still got voted in.

Never claimed to be a City fan or have ever gone to a game, but still got voted in.
Brilliant. All that could top this is if she's not LGBTQ+ or whatever now. A great example of ideology overcoming reality and common sense.

Hello to you all, my name is Francesca and I am the LGBTQ+ representative and Vice Chair 2020/21 for City Matters.

4289-EBD2-E86-C-4-B10-8-E04-86-A38-B8-F288-C.webp

I am originally from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, where I followed them as a team and first moved to Manchester as a teenager for university. It was then I fell in love with the place and a massive part of that was Man City but always followed them as I admired the determination and growth over the years.

I am very happy and proud to be serving as a rep for a second season. I hope to continue to help diversity across different demographics, not just LGBTQ+ within City and in turn among football, as it truly is everyone’s game.

I am currently studying a MA in Sports journalism at The University of Salford - a big reason for choosing to study there and to move back to the area was because of Man City.

I hope that any issues or questions you may have you can come straight to me and if I can’t directly deal with it, I will forward it to the appropriate person/people at the Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.