City Matters thread

Whilst we’re on about the City Matters group, 2 Tweets in 9 months.

Nothing like keeping City fans updated with what’s being discussed with the club on our behalf.

At least City Matters have asked the club to ‘hopefully grant our request’ to freeze season ticket prices for next season. Something the fans have been asking the club to do for the last 10 seasons without any success. Good luck!

View attachment 75391

Might explain why there's only two tweets. The representatives we've got aren't even city fans. Hahaha.

I reckon it’s an example of the cartel leading an insurgency against us lol.

You're just being paranoid now mate. I don't think an LGBTQ rep is top of their priorities when it comes to head hunting.

Having said that they're now a mid table team and might be going for more realistic targets..... Baby steps.

I’m going to give her the benefit of my doubt.

I think she stumbeled into the wrong photo shoot.
Got the blue colours mixed up.
And the club badge mixed up.
It was a genuine and honest mistake,

View attachment 75392
A very quick look at her profile, suggests she may support Man City men's team, and Chelsea women.

I guess that's a little confusing, and frankly she tweets a lot so I am not going looking too far back, but I can't see any mention of men's teams except for City.

A very quick look at her profile, suggests she may support Man City men's team, and Chelsea women.

I guess that's a little confusing, and frankly she tweets a lot so I am not going looking too far back, but I can't see any mention of men's teams except for City.

Was that stated in her City Matters application letter to the City fans? Not that it matters.

Once a blue, always a blue. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.