City Matters thread

I think most fans should continue to have season cards but flexi-golds better reflect the attendance patterns of the majority on Blues. Hopefully, the number of season cards will increase with the expanded North Stand.

Families of Blues with flexi-golds are just as worthy as any Blues, regardless of who’s got season cards.
But CityMatters have posted saying the club plans to ONLY offer flexigolds going forward (no new seasoncards in the traditional form). So normal seasoncards will not increase with the expanded North Stand.

Your second line I agree with completely. That's why they should have the choice out of a normal seasoncard or a flexigold membership. Fans are desperate to watch as many games as possible and they should be given the choice (and definitely not charged £150 on top of me or you).

Honestly, would you swap your ticket to Flexigold and pay £150 extra for the "flexibility"?

Is that true though or just based on you seeing a few empty seats?

I'd be amazed if most season ticket holders went to only 50% of games.

Maybe do a survey and ask all season ticket holders if they fancy swapping it for a flexi gold...
It’s between 10 and 19 games for a flexi gold. Yes most season card holders will be in that range. Unless you assume most go to 9 or less games.

Jesus mate, I know this is your thing but it’s been explained numerous times by multiple posters why it’s never going to happen.

By constantly disagreeing with the reasoning, isn’t going to make it a possibility.i
Would you support it and if not, Can you explain why given what I proposed there is any ra
Jesus mate, I know this is your thing but it’s been explained numerous times by multiple posters why it’s never going to happen.

By constantly disagreeing with the reasoning, isn’t going to make it a possibility.

By constantly disagreeing with the reasoning, isn’t going to make it a possibility.
Would you support the change ? Why yes/no ?

Given what I've proposed is there a logical,legal or security reason why it shouldn't work other than sheer bloody mindedness by the (unfit for purpose GMP) .

Would you support it and if not, Can you explain why given what I proposed there is any ra

Would you support the change ? Why yes/no ?

Given what I've proposed is there a logical,legal or security reason why it shouldn't work other than sheer bloody mindedness by the (unfit for purpose GMP) .

No mate, I can’t be arsed again. But the reasons haven’t changed since the previous ten times it’s being explained to you. So maybe go back and check those replies if you’ve forgotten?

Have to admit, I'm clueless on the price per game that flexi holders pay on top of their £150, compared to walk up prices or 1/19th of the season ticket in that area. As a result I don't know if the £150 is sensible pricing or not.

Answering my own question here, but from talking to friends who do have them, the price per ticket is about £10-20 depending on where in the ground you are. So, say you attend all 19 games, you'd pay £190-380 in addition to the £150 so £340-530. Not sure which bit of the ground that is, or how that compares to walk up or season ticket prices.

But what it does say is the £150 bit is a red herring. Say the club drop the price to £20...all they will do is lump the remaining £130 onto the additional price you pay per ticket...so no benefit to anyone.
The critical argument with the club is to provide options for both new STs and Flexis and not continue to restrict new seats to flexi only...

Please can someone explain what flexi-gold tickets actually are, and why the club only offer them rather than normal season tickets?

Please can someone explain what flexi-gold tickets actually are, and why the club only offer them rather than normal season tickets?

Instead of committing to 19 home games for a fixed price, you pay £150 for a flexi ticket. That guarantees your seat for all 19 games in theory. Several weeks before each game, you confirm if you are attending and pay an extra charge on top for each game. If not, the seat is released to sell by the club to someone else. You have to attend 10+ games to qualify for a flexi ticket ( though no-one knows what would happen if you didn't)

No idea why they are the only ones for sale - the assumption is the club want to maximise the seats available to sell to others including their hospitality options and avoid seats being left empty by non-attending season ticket holders....

Thats's the theory anyway

No mate, I can’t be arsed again. But the reasons haven’t changed since the previous ten times it’s being explained to you. So maybe go back and check those replies if you’ve forgotten?
Ive not forgotten the woke responses, and you're missing the gist....man's walked on the moon so everything is possible.

Faint heart never won fair lady....if at first you don't succeed and all that !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.