City most valued Premier League Football Brand Again

If you don't think it's too expensive then good for you. Try thinking about the people who have been priced out.
I didn't say I don’t think it's too expensive, what I said was it is good value for money, especially when compared to it's competitors.
I run a small business and base my pricing on what the market will allow, I have to do this to stay in business, make a profit and re invest.
I'm an SSL1 S/C holder so you can see what I pay, it would be interesting to know at what stage you decided you were priced out.

Initiatives like much cheaper tickets for the under 30's who have a Manchester postcode or can show they've attended matches for say 5 years consistently so that new blood gets rewarded.

Probably talking out of my arse but...
You'd just get the older fans complaining on the 'youngsters' getting cheap tickets

Initiatives like much cheaper tickets for the under 30's who have a Manchester postcode or can show they've attended matches for say 5 years consistently so that new blood gets rewarded.

Probably talking out of my arse but...
So someone like myself who's been going for over 45 years doesn't count.

So someone like myself who's been going for over 45 years doesn't count.

Of course you do, there's no reason why you shouldn't count. We need to grow new fans as well instead of day trippers who will fuck off when we are shit again.

I didn't say I don’t think it's too expensive, what I said was it is good value for money, especially when compared to it's competitors.
I run a small business and base my pricing on what the market will allow, I have to do this to stay in business, make a profit and re invest.
I'm an SSL1 S/C holder so you can see what I pay, it would be interesting to know at what stage you decided you were priced out.

If you believe football isn't too pricey then good for you, don't try to explain it away as just another business that's just shit.

What is it about "value for money" you don't understand.?

What about some fans can't afford that value for money don't you understand, is our fanbase that far gone they haven't a second thought for new local fans?

Football was just as good when it was cheap, it was still City. I can't believe the "I'm alright Jack" view of some on here.

What about some fans can't afford that value for money don't you understand, is our fanbase that far gone they haven't a second thought for new local fans?

Football was just as good when it was cheap, it was still City. I can't believe the "I'm alright Jack" view of some on here.

I did ask the question at what stage were you priced out.? And when.

I did ask the question at what stage were you priced out.? And when.

I am not priced out, but I am not a selfish twat who considers himself "Alright"... again where are the new fans coming from? Where are they getting the tickets from? How much are those 3rd party tickets costing them?

I hope most City fans that are left watching at the Etihad aren't as selfish as you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.