City most valued Premier League Football Brand Again

I swear I see about 3-4 of these brand list per year and all quite different in terms of order of clubs. but this one I like I think this is the accurate one. :)
Yeah, it’s just somebody’s view. Personally, I think our brand is worth 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. There, the most accurate yet, in Venezuelan pesos.

Last edited:
Maybe because one time everyone could afford a ticket, it's not about owing anybody anything it's about the cultural whitewashing of working class football fans from what was a working class sport.
I guess the question you need to ask yourself is "would I give up all the success for a half price season ticket?" If so, perhaps you could try watching Stockport next season.

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is "would I give up all the success for a half price season ticket?" If so, perhaps you could try watching Stockport next season.

I have supported City through all the shit times, if we were shit again it wouldn't prevent me going. I am quite simply amazed how people can openly be mugged off by their own club.

Have we turned into a fanbase of happy clapping drones? Maybe!

I have supported City through all the shit times, if we were shit again it wouldn't prevent me going. I am quite simply amazed how people can openly be mugged off by their own club.

Have we turned into a fanbase of happy clapping drones? Maybe!
Be realistic, how many premiership teams, would have prices as low as championships sides.

Be realistic, how many premiership teams, would have prices as low as championships sides.

I am being realistic, have you been in the shop recently? Have you seen the ticket prices for the friendly games in America?

When all that glitters turn to shit all the fans who have been priced out will either be dead or just not willing to be there any more.

They’re a business, I don’t think the registered charitable status has come through yet. I never get this “the club owes me a living” approach of some fans.

Because football clubs survive due to fans, as they readily acknowledge, especially hardcore local ones.

It's not rocket science. Without local fans, even a club like City now would massively fall off.

I am quite simply amazed how people can openly be mugged off by their own club.
That was my point; if you think you are being mugged off, perhaps watch somebody who you think offers better value. It doesn't stop you being a City fan.

That was my point; if you think you are being mugged off, perhaps watch somebody who you think offers better value. It doesn't stop you being a City fan.

I'm not just talking on my behalf, it should be pissing a lot more people off than it is considering the match going fan is getting fleeced.

Maybe all that's left are people who can afford to take the hit and hence the ones that complain about out of towners.

Wed 17 Jul 2024, 09:15

Manchester City remains the Premier League’s most valuable football club brand according to Brand Finance, who have noted that the Club’s brand value has seen an increase of 7% to £1.4 billion, in this year’s Brand Finance Football 50 Report.
The report highlights the Club’s consistent on-pitch success which has driven record commercial and matchday revenues, contributing to its growing brand value.
In 2023, Manchester City held the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, and FIFA Club World Cup titles and in 2024 the Club won the Premier League for a record fourth consecutive year.
Manchester City’s BSI (Brand Strength Index) score has improved considerably to 92.8/100, earning an AAA+ rating, the highest rating awarded by Brand Finance.
According to Brand Finance’s research, the Club achieves perfect scores for its ambition, for playing exciting and entertaining football, and for being well run and managed off the pitch, underscored by Pep Guardiola’s leadership style.
Commenting on Manchester City retaining its position as the Premier League’s most valuable football club brand, Roel de Vries, Chief Operating Officer at City Football Group, said:
“As well as Manchester City retaining its position as the Premier League’s most valuable football club brand, the Club has also seen an increase in its overall brand value, demonstrating the ongoing and successful delivery of a multi-decade strategy, which has led to sustained growth over several years.
“This positive momentum, together with the consistent progress that we are seeing, reflects our commitment to long-term investment across all areas of our organisation and ensures that we are well placed to maintain our upward trajectory throughout the next decade and beyond.”

Wed 17 Jul 2024, 09:15

Manchester City remains the Premier League’s most valuable football club brand according to Brand Finance, who have noted that the Club’s brand value has seen an increase of 7% to £1.4 billion, in this year’s Brand Finance Football 50 Report.
The report highlights the Club’s consistent on-pitch success which has driven record commercial and matchday revenues, contributing to its growing brand value.
In 2023, Manchester City held the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, and FIFA Club World Cup titles and in 2024 the Club won the Premier League for a record fourth consecutive year.
Manchester City’s BSI (Brand Strength Index) score has improved considerably to 92.8/100, earning an AAA+ rating, the highest rating awarded by Brand Finance.
According to Brand Finance’s research, the Club achieves perfect scores for its ambition, for playing exciting and entertaining football, and for being well run and managed off the pitch, underscored by Pep Guardiola’s leadership style.
Commenting on Manchester City retaining its position as the Premier League’s most valuable football club brand, Roel de Vries, Chief Operating Officer at City Football Group, said:
“As well as Manchester City retaining its position as the Premier League’s most valuable football club brand, the Club has also seen an increase in its overall brand value, demonstrating the ongoing and successful delivery of a multi-decade strategy, which has led to sustained growth over several years.
“This positive momentum, together with the consistent progress that we are seeing, reflects our commitment to long-term investment across all areas of our organisation and ensures that we are well placed to maintain our upward trajectory throughout the next decade and beyond.”

I think you mean City's the Richest Club, seeing we're not in the USA!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.