City not answering the phone

It’s a shambles… funnily enough tho if your interested in hospitality packages then fuck me they cant answer the phone quick enough. They’ll even ring you back another 5 times to take your money

The ticketing portal won’t have been built by Wix - neither will the merch shop area of the website.

They’ll be provided be ticketing and e-commerce partners respectively and made to look like they’re part of the main website. It’s called ‘white labelling’ and is standard practice.

I’ve done the same thing with my day job website for selling gig tickets.
As I understand an outfit called fortressgb might have something to do with it. info@fortressgb.com 0207 874 7595

I am a Citizen member, I bought a ticket for tomorrow's game last night and normally receive an immediate e mail confirmation of purchase from City. But I have not received a mail, I do not have the time to ring and wait in a long que, can I send a mail chasing this up and does anyone know the email address?

Right, I bought 2 Leipzig tickets yesterday for a guy at work for him and his daughter. Added him to my Friends and Family list and assigned the tickets to his supporter number and e-mail. The only option showing was mobile ticket and it states that it will be delivered to his e-mail with a link to download the tickets to his phone. So far, no e-mail but I’ve since heard City’s e-mail is down. A couple of questions:

1) If the e-mail does eventually arrive, can he download both his and his daughter’s tickets to his mobile or are you only allowed 1 ticket per phone?
2) If the e-mail doesn’t arrive, is it a case of him having to go to the ticket office to sort it out and get the tickets printed off?

Right, I bought 2 Leipzig tickets yesterday for a guy at work for him and his daughter. Added him to my Friends and Family list and assigned the tickets to his supporter number and e-mail. The only option showing was mobile ticket and it states that it will be delivered to his e-mail with a link to download the tickets to his phone. So far, no e-mail but I’ve since heard City’s e-mail is down. A couple of questions:

1) If the e-mail does eventually arrive, can he download both his and his daughter’s tickets to his mobile or are you only allowed 1 ticket per phone?
2) If the e-mail doesn’t arrive, is it a case of him having to go to the ticket office to sort it out and get the tickets printed off?
Same here on line now number 74 I too not received my email to download tickets even though requested 6 times. Will post when I get though that’s if I don’t get cut off

I am a Citizen member, I bought a ticket for tomorrow's game last night and normally receive an immediate e mail confirmation of purchase from City. But I have not received a mail, I do not have the time to ring and wait in a long que, can I send a mail chasing this up and does anyone know the email address?
Supporter Services is mancity@mancity.com

Did Citybsay they would send an email ticket or might you be getting a mobile phone ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.