City not answering the phone

Anyone know what time the ticket office is open until tonight? Considering going down after work to sort in person opposed to taking my chance spending hours on the phone to get cut off.

I have bought a mobile ticket, but received no notification of purchase.
I have just read on Daz Clarke’s face value site a Blue saying they didn’t get any confirmation of purchase but have managed to download the ticket on to their mobile. If you are able to download the mobile ticket you should get in fine.

Hopefully this gets picked up in the media today. The attendance on Weds is going to be absolutely embarrassing. Thousands will be out of pocket on tickets. The silence from the club is deafening.

Hopefully this gets picked up in the media today. The attendance on Weds is going to be absolutely embarrassing. Thousands will be out of pocket on tickets. The silence from the club is deafening.
Yeah the amount of shit the media have a go at us for this one I would be in favour of. Seems like the bad pr might be the only thing to make them sort the shambles out

The good old days!! Didn’t have any of this shit but bare in mind the team we were watching!!
In the same stadium with only a few thousand fewer fans, don’t forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.