City not answering the phone

I guess I’ve been through decades of good & bad times with this club & am prepared to let them try & sort this out.
Why are you replying to me, do you just like arguing or something?

That was my smart arse answer, but in all seriousness they have until tomorrow night to sort my ticket out and i am absolutely sure, through my decades of following the club, if left to it they will completely fuck it up

I'm currently number 97 in the queue. Started at 157 over an hour ago! I haven't received my extra tickets that are supposed to be in my wallet? Then I got a separate email saying I hadn't paid, which I have. It really is at breaking point.

Odd one on seasoncards. As I hadn't received an e mail I just checked it in my Google wallet. It had updated automatically to the Southampton game and now the format had changed to the show the icon to the reader, before that option wasn't there. Thankfully I do have the option to show the barcode if that doesn't work.

I don't understand why payments are pending? Mine is. I paid by debit card, so payment should go straight through. What exactly are City waiting for to take payment?

Managed to work out how to refresh my wallet (iPhone) and the Leipzing ticket appeared. Thank goodness for that

How to refresh cards in Wallet
  1. Launch the Wallet app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap on the card you'd like to refresh.
  3. Tap on the ... button in the top right hand corner.
  4. Pull down from the top of the card and release in order to refresh
No help from City mind you. Good luck to those with payment and other issues! Hopefully we'll all be in tomorrow

An added problem with the calls taking so long is that pop adverts keep appearing on people’s smart phones. On my iPhone the clear / cancel X for these sometimes appears close to the hang up the call sign / button. It’s difficult to tell because the adverts pretty much fill the phone screen. I think it’s easy to cut off the call accidentally because of this after waiting for ages. That wouldn’t be much of a risk if the waiting times were a lot shorter.

I am not talking about being cut off without warning when the customer service team are going home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.