City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

FWIW I'm going away for 3 months from October and will probably not get to see a single game of football from the derby to the new year, so I'm very grateful I'm going to have podcasts like Why Always Us, The Bluemoon Podcast and 93:20 to keep me updated on how things are going while I'm away.
Surely if you are able to watch / listen to a podcast in Strangeways you can watch the game on a stream too?

Listening to Noisy Neighbours makes me want to go to America and visit some of the supporters club pub meet-ups. They sound really fun and 'wholesome' in a good way.
You should. And you shouldnt.....
There are some great people in the Tampa Bay Blues..... but then you meet characters like one I called Mr 28 days....
Came down about 2 months before the Champs League final v Cheslea with a scarf on and told us all he'd been a fan for 28 days and was here to take in his first game. The next game he was a walking souvenir shop rivaling Pete The Badge.......

Come last season and around October and I hadn't seen him at any game - asked someone if they had seen / heard from him and the reply was "I texted him a few weeks back asking where he was at games and the reply came back that he supports Barcelona now....".
Then I went last season to the Orlando supporters club pub for the derby at OT as was in that area for the weekend. Game is 15 mins in and this bloke in his 40's comes in.... tells everyone he's just got into "soccer" and picked City.....stands next to me and after 5 mins asks me to explain the offside rule...... I said I will during half time. But he wants to know it NOW.....would have been quicker telling him the offside rule than time spent telling him I'll tell it him at half time.....

Stood nowhere near him the 2nd half....

I find it difficult enough listening to the shite people come out with during games so why the fuck I'd want to listen to even more of it on a podcast after the game is beyond me.

Walking back in to town after the Palace game their was a group of lads discussing it like they were on a podcast which was as annoying as fuck. Each to their own however.

You should. And you shouldnt.....
There are some great people in the Tampa Bay Blues..... but then you meet characters like one I called Mr 28 days....
Came down about 2 months before the Champs League final v Cheslea with a scarf on and told us all he'd been a fan for 28 days and was here to take in his first game. The next game he was a walking souvenir shop rivaling Pete The Badge.......

Come last season and around October and I hadn't seen him at any game - asked someone if they had seen / heard from him and the reply was "I texted him a few weeks back asking where he was at games and the reply came back that he supports Barcelona now....".
Then I went last season to the Orlando supporters club pub for the derby at OT as was in that area for the weekend. Game is 15 mins in and this bloke in his 40's comes in.... tells everyone he's just got into "soccer" and picked City.....stands next to me and after 5 mins asks me to explain the offside rule...... I said I will during half time. But he wants to know it NOW.....would have been quicker telling him the offside rule than time spent telling him I'll tell it him at half time.....

Stood nowhere near him the 2nd half....
Haha.

To be fair I don't mind the 'Johnny come lately' foreign fans. I just imagine how I'd be if I went to a baseball game for example. If/when I go on holiday to America, or if I moved over there I'd love to get into baseball, but tbh I know next to bugger all about its history or rules etc, and I'd be the annoying guy asking to have things explained and make stilly faux pas on terminology etc.

Switching sides though - that's unforgivable!

I think we've genuinely got a fantastic blend and range of different Podcasts/YouTubers supporting the club.

We don't have the faux outrage supporters that other clubs do, we have intelligent and very well spoken blues who talk about tactics/analysis etc.

I think if people were prepared to spend the time to look for it, they'd find a podcast/youtube channel that was akin to their taste.

I'm not going to say what my favourites are because I think that's unfair on the rest, but would definitely encourage everyone to have a look round and see what they fancy. We really do have the best range of fans doing content for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.