City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

I still think that Cheesy is the best. He really must bust a gut to get back home and get all that footage edited and uploaded, literally hours after the match. And he often finds interesting people to talk to.

My only criticism would be how many times he or the people he is interviewing refer to our nearest rivals. I was watching a vlog a few months back, the match was at Bournemouth or Southampton and they must have mentioned United about 10 times. And it annoyed me so much that I now look out for it which has spoiled my enjoyment somewhat.

That Esteemed Kompany guy did okay on the overlap, but when he is talking to camera, there is a level of smugness which is really annoying. I can't watch it for more than a few minutes without getting irritated.

JSGC - A channel for 13 year old fanboys from India.

The Mancunian Way - Rough around the edges but has potential. Although, could be Stephen Howson's twin, separated at birth!

I still think that Cheesy is the best. He really must bust a gut to get back home and get all that footage edited and uploaded, literally hours after the match. And he often finds interesting people to talk to.

My only criticism would be how many times he or the people he is interviewing refer to our nearest rivals. I was watching a vlog a few months back, the match was at Bournemouth or Southampton and they must have mentioned United about 10 times. And it annoyed me so much that I now look out for it which has spoiled my enjoyment somewhat.

That Esteemed Kompany guy did okay on the overlap, but when he is talking to camera, there is a level of smugness which is really annoying. I can't watch it for more than a few minutes without getting irritated.

The Mancunian Way - Rough around the edges but has potential. Although, could be Stephen Howson's twin, separated at birth!
That JSGC kid reminds me of Bo Selector. I keep thinking he's gonna start shouting SHAMONE MOTHER FUCKER!!! Cheesey has some great guest speakers but his tone and general demeanour bores the fuck out of me. A few young lads have them but geared up for the under 25s I'd say. I've gone off Esteemed Kompany, think ever since he's been employed by the club he's become to safe with his analysis. The best by far is Lummy(Big Steve) Proper passionate home n away kid I've known for years. And the way he deals with these opposing slimy snakes is brilliant. The only 2 I can't really take too are them City extra lads. 'What's a Peterborough? ' #arrogant. And I don't think they're ever at a game.

Somebody was doing a blog/vlog (whatever) in 101 yesterday after the game. Didn’t recognise him and think he was a blue but I find it all weird this stuff.

That butty looked nice I must say. Forgot about City Shirts videos of ex players. A bit different to your usual youtubers/podcasters but it's good to see what ex players got up to back in the day. Really enjoyed Lakeys and Kevin Horlocks.

Cheesy films and edits all his on his phone on a basic iMovie/iPhone type app, literally just piecing the videos together which is why it can be done & uploaded so quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.