City on YouTube/podcasts/fan channels

I think we've genuinely got a fantastic blend and range of different Podcasts/YouTubers supporting the club.

We don't have the faux outrage supporters that other clubs do, we have intelligent and very well spoken blues who talk about tactics/analysis etc.

I think if people were prepared to spend the time to look for it, they'd find a podcast/youtube channel that was akin to their taste.

I'm not going to say what my favourites are because I think that's unfair on the rest, but would definitely encourage everyone to have a look round and see what they fancy. We really do have the best range of fans doing content for the club.
I dunno, there’s definitely some whoppers out there.

What was the channel with the idiot going “what is a Portsmouth”?

Apologies if it wasn’t Portsmouth, but you all know the clip I’m talking about.

For the life of me, I can't see the appeal of these watchalong videos. Why would you want to watch someone watching the game? Very strange.
I never watch them live as I’d obviously rather watch it myself, but if we win I love going through the watchalongs after the fact to skip to the goals and see blues go nuts. Especially when it’s the business end of the season and the wins are crucial and/or dramatic.

I never watch them live as I’d obviously rather watch it myself, but if we win I love going through the watchalongs after the fact to skip to the goals and see blues go nuts. Especially when it’s the business end of the season and the wins are crucial and/or dramatic.
The only watchalongs I’ve ever watched are the clips of rags/dippers when they get humiliated. And even those little clips are boring as fuck for the most part.

Anyone who wants to sit and watch a match length video of someone else watching a game of football needs their lobotomy reversing.

Same with Gogglebox. Get in the bin.

I dunno, there’s definitely some whoppers out there.

What was the channel with the idiot going “what is a Portsmouth”?

Apologies if it wasn’t Portsmouth, but you all know the clip I’m talking about.
I think it was a Peterborough.

A question I've often asked myself ;-)

Back in 1999 I was stuck in a right dive in Manchester watching the Gillingham game, one drunk at the bar turned to no one in particular and asked who we were playing, the reply came...

"Gillingham"

"Where the fuck is Gillingham"?" asked the drunk

"I think it's in Kent" came the reply

After about half a minute the drunk asked....

"Where the fuck is Kent?"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.