City or Aston Villa vs Reading - FA Cup 6th Round

Re: Reading it is...

Holtenderinthesky said:
ManCitizens. said:
To the Vile fan.

Says it all really. No wonder there's always trouble at Eastlands.

there is trouble at every away ground, dont tar us with that one. i mean, ive never seen any idiots at your place...........jesus, its like the hills have eyes round aston

Holtenderinthesky said:
ManCitizens. said:
To the Vile fan.

Bit daft to come on an oppo forum giving it out then take your ball in when you get a bit back...

RBmk2 said:
Holtenderinthesky said:

Bit daft to come on an oppo forum giving it out then take your ball in when you get a bit back...

all the same villa fans. over achieve last year by a million miles, and still whinge about not getting in the champs league etc. joke fans

all I know is, with 12th place Villa then Reading, both at home, if we aren't at Wembley this season there will be a ton of Mancini out threads.

M9 Blue said:
ManCityX said:
If we make it to the semi only one challenge would remain. We must confront United. Then and only then, cup winners will we be.
no thanks,f*** them off asap.IF we get to wembley i don't want the day f***** up by having that red s**** on the pitch.

the only thing i would want more than utd in the semi's is utd in the final. we owe them one

Cheadle Blue said:
RBmk2 said:

all the same villa fans. over achieve last year by a million miles, and still whinge about not getting in the champs league etc. joke fans

Yes we overachieved last year by finishing in EXACTLY THE SAME position as we did the previous TWO years....????

And I never came on here giving it out, I didn't call anyone a "shitty" fan or anything of the sort. No need for the vile reference.

Andouble said:
all I know is, with 12th place Villa then Reading, both at home, if we aren't at Wembley this season there will be a ton of Mancini out threads.

My finger is poised...... :)

Can we all stop being so arrogant please?

If the players have a fraction of the attitude of some on here have we'll get beat tomorrow night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.