City or Liverpool to displace Utd as Prem League's top earning club

We might stick around at 2nd for a while but at least it's consistent. Liverpool might not make CL next year, United dumped out at the group stages.

We've got the stadium naming rights and shirt sponsor to renegotiate too. That could add a ton of revenue. Plus a decent run in the CL (assuming we beat Monchengladbach) and we'll be there or there abouts.

I am always amazed at how well we're doing against what is the established history clubs who own all the power, all the media, all the clickbait reporters..... all of UEFA is run by our competitors but they still couldnt stop us.

Testament to our owners, I just hope I can be around to see what we become in 20 years from now

I am always amazed at how well we're doing against what is the established history clubs who own all the power, all the media, all the clickbait reporters..... all of UEFA is run by our competitors but they still couldnt stop us.

Testament to our owners, I just hope I can be around to see what we become in 20 years from now
Numero uno, my friend, numero uno.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.