City Ownership

bluemoonmatt said:
All I ever needed to know about our esteemed mod Damocles, was that he considers those who thought OBL's death was a good thing, to be inhumane. Says it all.

Now that's sad...

Seriously cannot understand how such a poster can hold moderator status on this site.

SalfordCityBlue said:
This thread should be in classic if only for the hilariously inappropriate use of the term glasnost...

As for the rest of it? Amateur Internet conspiracy sleuthery and a desperate search for something to moan about IMO.

glasnost to you my friend ;-)

Joga Bonito said:
bluemoonmatt said:
All I ever needed to know about our esteemed mod Damocles, was that he considers those who thought OBL's death was a good thing, to be inhumane. Says it all.

Now that's sad...

Seriously cannot understand how such a poster can hold moderator status on this site.
hear hear..

07-info-minister-inside.jpg

Pay no attention to the story, there is no Sheikh Mansour, no Khaldoon, only "liars."

Bluemoon115 said:
frothy said:
cant believe he hasn't come back on after the fury is opinion has caused,made me feel sick after the season we have had
Well, don't you look silly.
oh silly me only looked back a few pages ,patronising person edit (TWAT)

Damocles said:
Blue Haze said:
After rereading the thread, it really doesn't have to be pulled.

It's more of an embarrassment to this website than something a journalist could actually use. The entire reasoning behind it is a thanks to Mansour's relative by an Italian manager who speaks poor English, which is scant evidence to base a secret ownership pact on. No journalist could print a non sequitur like that and be taken seriously.

If people have an axe to grind against Middle Eastern rulers, it should probably be done without the implication that our owner his hiding something or that Mancini is privy to royal secrets (which he certainly is not.)

It isn't, it was just the thing that prompted this thread. The idea that City are non-officially owned and operated by the Abu Dhabi Government has been around since 31st August 2008. You can go back and check the links and the posts by Chris and Tolm which basically confirm this, but there's always been a suspicion around this.

Idea ? Suspicion ? and Tolm as well.

Deary deary me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.