City Ownership

SWP's back said:
blueabdi said:
Get lost Domo u just idiot , y r u posting such kind of shit threads when v r celebrating our best season. Sheikh mansour is great man n am sure he cares man city more than u do . i live in abudhabi n know him better than u . So fuck of go get job . Leave us enjoy our best moment.
I'm sorry but labelling a clearly intelligent individual as an idiot whilst writing with the eloquence of a 13 year old moston chav is somewhat ironic.

I'm thinking of changing my name to Domocles in tribute to this. One of my favourite posts on BM that, had me creasing.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
blueabdi said:
Get lost Domo u just idiot , y r u posting such kind of shit threads when v r celebrating our best season. Sheikh mansour is great man n am sure he cares man city more than u do . i live in abudhabi n know him better than u . So fuck of go get job . Leave us enjoy our best moment.
I'm sorry but labelling a clearly intelligent individual as an idiot whilst writing with the eloquence of a 13 year old moston chav is somewhat ironic.

I'm thinking of changing my name to Domocles in tribute to this. One of my favourite posts on BM that, had me creasing.
still going on about this ?

BringBackSwales said:
bwfcchick said:
BringBackSwales said:
they certainly do not, and by the way good luck to you and your brother with the baby (things never change in Bolton either eh? sorry only joking)

No, they don't. My brother say hiiiiiii!

nice one! Well done for seeing I was only joking - you are a hundred times less sensitive than the average poster in here (well so your bro said anyway)

Haha. I'm a teacher so need to read between the lines. My bro can vouch for it anyway.

BringBackSwales said:
"our oh so glorious owners" - forgive me for thinking that the way you phrased that comes over as rather sarcastic, and rather anti our owners, or maybe you meant "our oh so glorious owners" in some different way? I do not at all think you are a rag, but it is clear you really do not like the owners of our club. You could write a book and call it "Abu Dhabi ruined my life", it would make you a lot of money

Funny that, I've been a staunch supporter of Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour for numerous years on here; on their business acumen and their vision for a "project", when people were expecting an Al-Fahim type deal. But yes, it's clear that I really don't like them. Obviously.

BringBackSwales said:
Damocles said:
Yes, you've finally got me. My three years of work on here have all been a sham, I'm really a rag who's here to start trouble and was just waiting for the exact right moment to strike. Good job guys, never thought I'd be caught.

I knew that really, we should pull this thread even though it doesn't break any rules, but because it asks questions of our oh so glorious owners. We cannot possibly give any journalists any ammunition, we need to batten down the hatches against the oncoming storm of the mighty colossi that are Oliver Holt and Mark Ogden. The seas will rise, the stars will fall and City's proud 130+ year history will all be over.

Repent with me brothers, repent so that we may yet save the souls of those damned for speaking the eternal sin; repent so that we may be saved from the demonic Daniel Taylor, the infidel Ian Cheeseman and "that guy who looks like Santa with a dyed beard".

They are coming, and we must be prepared! Pull the thread! Pull it quickly before they notice something that was said in front of a stadium full of fans and beamed into several million homes live, and is available as a replay on the OS. Quick! They'll never know!

"our oh so glorious owners" - forgive me for thinking that the way you phrased that comes over as rather sarcastic, and rather anti our owners, or maybe you meant "our oh so glorious owners" in some different way? I do not at all think you are a rag, but it is clear you really do not like the owners of our club. You could write a book and call it "Abu Dhabi ruined my life", it would make you a lot of money

With all due respect Damocles, those questions should have been asked two years ago, and not now.(especially after the last 2 weeks)

Not only that, but if there are any questions to be asked or issues to be raised, I'm sure some full time journalist at one of the broadsheets would have picked up on it by now.

Let it go that man.

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:

Funny that, I've been a staunch supporter of Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour for numerous years on here; on their business acumen and their vision for a "project", when people were expecting an Al-Fahim type deal. But yes, it's clear that I really don't like them. Obviously.

They haven't been at City for 'numerous years'

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:

just as much as it is clear that "our oh so glorious owners" was not said with any form of sarcasm. Obviously

With my past history on the subject of ownership of our club perhaps i should say nothing.

I will however say that if a person has genuine fears and does feel strongly about the owners, they should not be ridiculed or made to feel as though they are undermining the club.

Reasoned debate on the facts is the way to do it.

Rascal said:
With my past history on the subject of ownership of our club perhaps i should say nothing.

I will however say that if a person has genuine fears and does feel strongly about the owners, they should not be ridiculed or made to feel as though they are undermining the club.

Reasoned debate on the facts is the way to do it.

Facts is good

Didsbury Dave said:
Whilst I've had an ongoing war with Damocles all seAson I feel the abuse he is getting in this thread is pathetic . It's a totally valid observation and this thread has definitely been informative about the clubs ownership and the culture of Abu dhabi.

Thanks to the knowledgeable contributors. I feel the answer to the question posed is in the thread too.

Sorry so many of you had your seasons ruined by it .
Agree that the abuse aimed at Damocles has been ridiculous. Though I do think the thread was pointless and to state City were possibly lying in the website where they state Mansours 100% ownership was certainly not needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.