City Ownership

chesterguy said:
Damocles said:
chesterguy said:
WTF are you on about.... you really are a pompous ass. How the hell do you know how Mancini refers to our Chairman of Board of Directors. Because you havent seen it it hasn't happened.

Who are you to pontificate on what title Mancini refers to the leaders of our club. As I have mentioned the term Sheikh could be used to high ranking officials asnd so might be a term that Mancini felt was appropriate.

The problem is that doesnt sit with your desire for being an attention seeker

And you don't know what you are talking about. Mohamed al Mazrouei isn't the Chairman of our Board, that's Khaldoon; al Mazruoei is a non-Executive Director. al Mazrouei is referred to respectfully in the same way as Khaldoon - His Excellency. Those called His Highness get the title of Sheikh in Abu Dhabi; also, there seems to be an age limit that he hasn't yet reached to qualify. Maybe S04 can clear this up for us.

According to the accounts of 2009/2010 al Mazruoei joined as Chairman of the Board if you dont believe me read it on Page 5

http://annualreport.mcfc.co.uk/reports.htm#open

It says in numerous places in that very document that he is a non-exec director. He joined Abu Dhabi Media Company as Chairman of the Board in July 2010 :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.admedia.ae/management/board-members/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.admedia.ae/management/board-members/</a>

Damocles said:
80s Shorts said:
Damocles said:
I would imagine that Ric loses quite a bit of money every month from this site. Hosting costs money. Our hosting costs LOTS.

He loses so much paying ur wages.

and 11 other mods. Don't forget them. Obviously, it's a structured system whereby Ric throws the wage packet at De Niro then we all have a game of crown green bowling to determine who he allows to have a pint out of it this month. Not quite got there yet, but my kneeling motion is really coming along and I'm hoping to win a Carling in the July tourney.

you never did reply to my questions about how this forum earns it's income, or were you inferring that it is indeed a charitable institution?

BringBackSwales said:
Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
tell me this, have I misunderstood the raison d'etre of this website? Does Ric Turner do it as a charity or does he make money off it? Does that money come from advertising revenue or does it come from the cyber fairies? Does that revenue increase or decrease based on the number of site visitors and the number of posts/clicks?

I would imagine that Ric loses quite a bit of money every month from this site. Hosting costs money. Our hosting costs LOTS.

yeah hence the house in prestbury? Or was that just a flippancy?

I'm not privy to our fearless leader's financial situation, and even if I was, I wouldn't find it appropriate to discuss with somebody else.

Besides, people might find out that I'm secretly a millionaire, because there's LOADS of money in posting on forums.

Really can't believe this thread. Had one of our best seasons ever and this arse creates this, armed with 2 words from Mancini and Google. The media have tried to destroy us all season and you (possibly) hand them this on a plate. If more hard evidence comes out and is in the public domain, then of course we should discuss it, each with their own moral compass (a la Shinawatra) - but to start this, at this time, is unbelievable. Anyone else and this would be pulled - give your head a wobble.

BringBackSwales said:
you never did reply to my questions about how this forum earns it's income, or were you inferring that it is indeed a charitable institution?

To be honest, I don't know how much this forum earns, if I did I wouldn't tell you, and it has the square root of fuck all to do with you either way. Feel free to set up your own forum and see how much you make.

Longsight-memories said:
Only just seen your reply to my post on your crap thread.. YOUR club you write so its ONLY your club is it? I have been following city longer than you have had a hole in your ARSE SONNY BOY..

And shit threads like yours have no place on a city forum 1) its fuck all to do with YOU.. all it shows you as an attention seeking busybody..who think he knows more than he does...2) if you don’t like the owners find another club you wont be missed. 3) before you start with 1+1 = 3...find out facts
Know alls..knowfuck all more like..

are their any mods with balls out tonight..pull this thread!

I thought at first this thread should be pulled. However, after some careful thought I think it should stay for all bluemoon readers to consider at their leisure in the cold light of day. Torture videos and all.

I hear Doris the tealady did some stir but shhhhh don't tell anyone

Particularly the allegedly erudite **** who has chosen his moment to try and put a downer on our success with a load of rag-like speculative shite and bollox :-) xx

Hi Damo, couldn''t see a reply to my earlier question, but just wondered what was the clubs response to your findings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.