City Ownership

So, on balance, after 400 posts and several hours;

Can you recap the evidence have you uncovered that the club is lying to us, and wilfully decieving the Premier League, the FA and the press when it states that the club is owned 100% by Sheik Mansour?

Damocles said:
BringBackSwales said:
you never did reply to my questions about how this forum earns it's income, or were you inferring that it is indeed a charitable institution?

To be honest, I don't know how much this forum earns, if I did I wouldn't tell you, and it has the square root of fuck all to do with you either way. Feel free to set up your own forum and see how much you make.

touchy touchy. TBH I do not have the IT wherewithal to even come close to being able to set up a forum (I can see from Ric's website that he clearly does) but my point was not that - my point was that I suspect that the more posts and visitors that there are, the more advertising income that the owner of this site receives (and I believe that advertising income on a site like this is a lot more than the square root of fuck all) - I do not in any way begrudge him that income as he runs a good site, but I am still of the opinion that controversial posts generate more posts and income for the site, hence maybe posts like this one get created to generate more income. Just an alternative view

Yes, you've finally got me. My three years of work on here have all been a sham, I'm really a rag who's here to start trouble and was just waiting for the exact right moment to strike. Good job guys, never thought I'd be caught.

I knew that really, we should pull this thread even though it doesn't break any rules, but because it asks questions of our oh so glorious owners. We cannot possibly give any journalists any ammunition, we need to batten down the hatches against the oncoming storm of the mighty colossi that are Oliver Holt and Mark Ogden. The seas will rise, the stars will fall and City's proud 130+ year history will all be over.

Repent with me brothers, repent so that we may yet save the souls of those damned for speaking the eternal sin; repent so that we may be saved from the demonic Daniel Taylor, the infidel Ian Cheeseman and "that guy who looks like Santa with a dyed beard".

They are coming, and we must be prepared! Pull the thread! Pull it quickly before they notice something that was said in front of a stadium full of fans and beamed into several million homes live, and is available as a replay on the OS. Quick! They'll never know!

Chick Counterfly said:
So, on balance, after 400 posts and several hours;

Can you recap the evidence have you uncovered that the club is lying to us, and wilfully decieving the Premier League, the FA and the press when it states that the club is owned 100% by Sheik Mansour?

2805009090_12fd21ba6d.jpg

n reddish blue said:
well done democles"freedom of speech at its best". just hope the media dont jump all over it!

What would they publish?

"Mancini's slip of tongue reveals link to human rights abusers"

Mansour would own them by the time the lawyers finished.

Limmer said:
Hi Damo, couldn''t see a reply to my earlier question, but just wondered what was the clubs response to your findings?

They accepted that they were very stupid to sell the club in the first place. They are going to sell the players, refund as much of the money as they can, return the FA Cup, withdraw from Champion's League.

With special dispensation we are going to be able to bring back the squad of 1996 in the knowledge that it will see us back into the third tier of English football within a couple of years.

Only then will some people be truly satisfied.

YCMIU!!!

PS. Have they got rid of the currants in the balti pies yet??

blueabdi said:
Get lost Domo u just idiot , y r u posting such kind of shit threads when v r celebrating our best season. Sheikh mansour is great man n am sure he cares man city more than u do . i live in abudhabi n know him better than u . So fuck of go get job . Leave us enjoy our best moment.
I'm sorry but labelling a clearly intelligent individual as an idiot whilst writing with the eloquence of a 13 year old moston chav is somewhat ironic.

Damocles said:
Yes, you've finally got me. My three years of work on here have all been a sham, I'm really a rag who's here to start trouble and was just waiting for the exact right moment to strike. Good job guys, never thought I'd be caught.

I knew that really, we should pull this thread even though it doesn't break any rules, but because it asks questions of our oh so glorious owners. We cannot possibly give any journalists any ammunition, we need to batten down the hatches against the oncoming storm of the mighty colossi that are Oliver Holt and Mark Ogden. The seas will rise, the stars will fall and City's proud 130+ year history will all be over.

Repent with me brothers, repent so that we may yet save the souls of those damned for speaking the eternal sin; repent so that we may be saved from the demonic Daniel Taylor, the infidel Ian Cheeseman and "that guy who looks like Santa with a dyed beard".

They are coming, and we must be prepared! Pull the thread! Pull it quickly before they notice something that was said in front of a stadium full of fans and beamed into several million homes live, and is available as a replay on the OS. Quick! They'll never know!

"our oh so glorious owners" - forgive me for thinking that the way you phrased that comes over as rather sarcastic, and rather anti our owners, or maybe you meant "our oh so glorious owners" in some different way? I do not at all think you are a rag, but it is clear you really do not like the owners of our club. You could write a book and call it "Abu Dhabi ruined my life", it would make you a lot of money

I feel a Hitler Parody Video coming on.

F*** me, would that be a classic addition, to an already classic thread.

Please God, let it happen.

Then again, if it was posted on Youtube and the press got hold of it(Talk Shite, etc), it would be a..........(fill in as appropriate) for the club.

Let's just keep the bitching in house.

bluwilpgs said:
Limmer said:
Hi Damo, couldn''t see a reply to my earlier question, but just wondered what was the clubs response to your findings?

They accepted that they were very stupid to sell the club in the first place. They are going to sell the players, refund as much of the money as they can, return the FA Cup, withdraw from Champion's League.

With special dispensation we are going to be able to bring back the squad of 1996 in the knowledge that it will see us back into the third tier of English football within a couple of years.

Only then will some people be truly satisfied.

YCMIU!!!

PS. Have they got rid of the currants in the balti pies yet??

They're just not the proper pies!

I blame the owner of the club.

Has he ever had a pie ffs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.