City Ownership

Silvaslovechild said:
Damocles,

You do realise the implications posting such an absurd "rumour" on here can do nowadays don't you ?

This will be all over every paper tomorrow.

When the club want to know whom started this bollocks off, YOUR name will come back.

You wouldn't want to be in a lawsuit with YOUR OWN CLUB would you ?

As per MCFC.CO.UK and the PREMIERLEAGUE.COM state when the paper work of this takeover transaction was completed it ALL confirms we are wholy owned by HH Shekih Mansour Bin Zayad Al Nayhan.

Now i suggest this thread is locked and deleted.

What exactly are City going to sue me for? Asking who our owners are? Pointing out that Abu Dhabi and the UAE has a dodgy human rights record? Posting a video reported in the NY Times showing a member of the Al-Nayhan family torturing someone?

Didsbury Dave said:
Noticed this myself last night too. Very interesting.

Who is Mohamed Mubarak Al Mazrouei ? He is a Director of most of the City related companies.

I saw that on companies house website also. I also read on here in March 2010 Tolmie suggested he was taking over last summer from Khaldoon. Obviously bad info and have no idea what youtube video he posted to go along with it.

If anything Damocles, you are weeding out those who live in fear of what the media will pick up on City through this forum. Some people really are desperately concerned about what is written

Silvaslovechild said:
Damocles,

You do realise the implications posting such an absurd "rumour" on here can do nowadays don't you ?

When the club want to know whom started this bollocks off, YOUR name will come back.

As per MCFC.CO.UK and the PREMIERLEAGUE.COM state when the paper work of this takeover transaction was completed it ALL confirms we are wholy owned by HH Shekih Mansour Bin Zayad Al Nayhan.

Absolutely pmsl at the melodrama!

Damocles said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Damocles,

What exactly are City going to sue me for? Asking who our owners are? Pointing out that Abu Dhabi and the UAE has a dodgy human rights record? Posting a video reported in the NY Times showing a member of the Al-Nayhan family torturing someone?

Paid £4.99 for the AR01 yet?

Petetheblu said:
I heard Mancini say "player" instead on "players" before so could the word "owners" be "owner" and just be a lack of his ability to speak english?

The thanks to sheikh Mohamed could just be a personal thanks for his friendship and support. It does NO harm to say thankyou to a friend who's also a multi billionaire.

No, that means that only one player has contributed towards the success this season and he hates the rest. Very interesting...

Well the conspiracy theorists are out.

So our Manager has thanked some people and now some people want to believe the worst of the club. That they are lying about our owners and who has invested in the club

Damocles if you are so concerned why not write to the club expressing your concerns and/or apply for the audited accounts of the club which will show who is the shareholder in the club

Or even faced with written evidence that probably still wont convince you because some people always want to believe what they want to believe. Did you know that Robbie Williams believes that Area 51 has aliens in it and that after crashing at Roswell aliens invented velcro.

Just because of a remark of gratitude we have now had 7 pages of conspiracy rubbish. You believe what you want I believe the evidence in the accounts which state the club is owned solely by Sheikh Mansour

it didn't really surprise me when Mancini mentioned Sheikh Mohammed's name, but what surprised me the most is why the website deleted that part.

Sheikh Mohammed always been close with our OWNER, he attended Manchester City match with Barcelona 2 years ago. I am quite sure Mancini met him few times and received his support and that's why he thanked him.

edit: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8n5TFkgMx4[/youtube]

and Damo, I don't know why you mention some topics that are solved and buried in this thread..not necessary at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.