City player reported to police(Kolorov)

Re: Complaint to police about Kolorov

moomba said:
But I imagine someone coming from overseas might like to watch the game one day and see themselves in the crowd, or show family/friends where they were.

Couldn't the same be said of every single person in the crowd? If it is motivated by this reason then perhaps we should be accepting of people wearing big flashing neon arrows over their heads with their names in lights too. Or, perhaps, wanting to be able to show people on television, 'look, look, I am here' is just a pretty sad thing to be doing.

In effect, attempting to use the event to get yourself, or your location, on tv. As I said, egotistical.

They might be doing it to identify themselves with a player.

I've already distinguished between banners for players and national flags from attention seekers.

They might just do it because they like to show people that a supporter from their country is there supporting the team. Maybe it might lead to meeting other people from that country, or who have visited that country.

Well, yes, this is the motivation behind 95% of sad cases doing it. Should people be keen to make sure everyone knows there is someone from Wytheshawe at the game (and I know that some people take such flags and I include such flags in this too), or maybe someone from a certain street. Again, why should anyone else give a shit? People don't and no-one else is interested. It is a self serving act by people desperate to have some sort of flimsy, minute, tiny bit of recognition in their life and for someone, either elsewhere in the crowd or somewhere around the world, to see their flag and have some sort of reaction to it.

Oh, and if you want another objection to it, politics has fuck all to do with football and a percentage of the nutcases wanting to take national flags to games are often trying to make some political statement or to promote whatever backwater they are from.

A football crowd is there to support the team and pillocks trying to draw attention to themselves are pathetic.

If I were to be a guest at the Nou Camp I would consider myself to be insulting my hosts if I was to start flying the English flag in the middle of their fans, as it has feck all to do with the club, the match or the occasion. It would be all about me and my pathetic motivations. And that would be extremely sad of me.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Does it actually say what he has been reported for.

If he has called someone a **** then fuck all they can do really.

However if there is a racist undertone.He is fucked
How can there be? they are both the same race (Albanian is not a race)

Re: Complaint to police about Kolorov

squirtyflower said:
The Police in this country are the world's best.

An Albanian flag holding fan being upset by a Serbian and it's investigated

Fuck the rapists, muggers and robbers.....

Agree the police in this country have become a joke. We use to have a Police Force but the social workers who infiltated it renamed it service. The cell block became the custody suite and the prisoner became the customer. YCMIU.

kun said:

Religion

mancitygaz said:
kun said:

Religion

LAND MASS / COUNTRY.

mancitygaz said:
kun said:

Religion
Well that would be Religionism.

kun said:

You are splitting hairs mate. You can commit a "hate" crime by calling someone about race,religion,sexual orientation etc etc.
If he is guilty then he should be punished.

Wasn't long ago we were all laughing at Suarez for getting his 8 game ban. The double standards of some city fans are laughable just because he plays for us (well he didn't really play today,he was back to his normal shite self).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.