City player you most disliked

Read every one of these posts like a proper saddo - must agree with the useless lazy twats who were happy to sit on the bench / in reserves / pub etc Clough and that tw*t Mills particularly. Others I wished were on the bench / in reserves / pub etc Mcnanaman partic Kernaghan, Badbuy, Charvet, Symons, Pollock (famous for one b*st*rd goal) Creaney, Hopkins, and loads more.......always hated pretty much anyone from that slum in stretford, prime examples Gidman, Bodack, Cole, Kanchelskis, Docherty, Hughes etc etc couldn't even stand seeing Law in a blue shirt apart from one fine day !!!!!!! Hated all the Everton reserves that HK and PR got'
Will disagree with some though - Benjani and Vassell for that 50 year anniversary win ! Dickov, simply because we could be where Leeds are now (example) if not for that goal ! Tevez because if we had not brought him back we would not have won the league (and he hates them !) I do agree though that 3 out of 4 were not great !

Hard to find City players I dislike, but has to be Mills. Thug, who sponged off us and is now filled with bile, probably one of the bitterest pundits around now.

Dzeko without a shadow of a doubt. I'm convinced 75% of his performances we're half hearted even if he did score the odd goal.

Can i only pick one? theres so many through the years i dislike. Ireland, Sturrige,Isaksson (thanks god for hart) Barton, Mills, Dickov. someone said Vassell hahah he was comedy gold how can anyone dislike him? :)

Elano pissed me off towards the end of his career with city. He just came across as a bit of a woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.