CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

FUCKEERS....................

DANNY HOWS IT GOIN MAN, WAT U DOIN IN THE CIRCLE CLUB, DIDNT KNOW THE LET THUGS LIEK U IN THERE HAHA

DUDDS ERE, MR O ;)

I KNOW UR NOT A RAG MATE!!

danny21manc said:
listen people...calling me a rag...absolutely no need for this what so ever...you either believe me in what i say or don't...at the end of the day im have blue blood and were just delighted to speak to so many in there. Its obvious JO has his reasons for being annoyed, simply because Hughes never signed him, he said he'd be promised games at city and was a little upset to be on the bench as any player would. He said hes definately coming back at the end of the season and wished the fella every bit of luck.

If you want to all start copying and pasting and trying to call me a RAG then thats fine do so....at the end of the day top top guys with the exception of Given for his drunken state, as for posting this to the club that was nonesense i wouldn't do that to anyone....

LOL, finally admitted you're a total bullshitter.

danny21manc said:
hahahaha duds these pricks are really pissing me off in here!!!

Prove it - all you need to do is post the given picture - but you can't can you...

I have not whined once.
you have made up a story that is completely untrue - why waste your time doing that?
If you have not made it up then prove it - post the given picture - that is all you need to do to prove your story

Can you manage that?

kinky by name...take that dildo out your arse...making a meal over things....my shit post is MASSIVE afterall...haha jog on fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.