CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

In the pic of Jo with the two others, the fella on the right has got 'AJ' on his t-shirt

Nah, it couldn't be... could it?

Jnr Kisby said:
twinkletoes said:
And people ask why Ajay won't post anymore!

You are pathetic the lot of you excluding you danny of course.

And your gullible. If he has sent the picture of given why isnt it on here? The other pictures are just cropped pics from the same website someone posted one from earlier

I am not gullible. I just make my mind up whether to believe it or not without trying to have a witch hunt.

1894 said:
Has it been mentioned yet that the players had to play on Easter Sunday (not just any old Sunday) and they had foregone activities that many of us take for granted at Eastertime. Maybe they needed to get out on Sunday evening and make up for that ?

In fact they were probably on Easter Egg Hunt. I saw Hughes and Bowen in Easter Bunny outfits dashing round all the trendy bars. They were quite liberal with the number truffle eggs and liqueur chocolates they were scattering around the place. I think Sweep found a few of the Bailey's Eggs (his favourites) and that would explain his inebriated condition. No wonder Hughes is one Hot Cross Bunny.

twinkletoes said:
Jnr Kisby said:
twinkletoes said:

And your gullible. If he has sent the picture of given why isnt it on here? The other pictures are just cropped pics from the same website someone posted one from earlier

I am not gullible. I just make my mind up whether to believe it or not without trying to have a witch hunt.

Questionable evidence.
Inscrutable intentions.

Kinky by name said:
twinkletoes said:
Jnr Kisby said:
twinkletoes said:

Questionable evidence.
Inscrutable intentions.

The same thing you find in every newspaper every day.

Kinky by name said:
twinkletoes said:
Jnr Kisby said:
twinkletoes said:
Questionable evidence.
Inscrutable intentions.

The same thing you find in every newspaper every day.

So you believe those as well? No, of course not. You've just argued yourself up your own arse.

Plus, he's supposed to be a fan. Even if it was true, what do you reckon should happen Twinkletoes? Drop/fine/sell one of our few quality performers?

I am trying to say that stories are written and rumours are started and you choose whether to believe them or not. I am not saying this is true but there could be some truth to it.

What I don't do is abuse the person that posts something they want to share with the rest of the forum.

listen people...calling me a rag...absolutely no need for this what so ever...you either believe me in what i say or don't...at the end of the day im have blue blood and were just delighted to speak to so many in there. Its obvious JO has his reasons for being annoyed, simply because Hughes never signed him, he said he'd be promised games at city and was a little upset to be on the bench as any player would. He said hes definately coming back at the end of the season and wished the fella every bit of luck.

If you want to all start copying and pasting and trying to call me a RAG then thats fine do so....at the end of the day top top guys with the exception of Given for his drunken state, as for posting this to the club that was nonesense i wouldn't do that to anyone....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.