CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

this guy is clearly a gonk.. 19 pages of response to this wums/rags topic is just feeding the fire..

delete.. delete

danny21manc said:
kinky by name...take that dildo out your arse...making a meal over things....my shit post is MASSIVE afterall...haha jog on fella
Says it all does it not. Very classy. Are you preparing for your game tomorrow? Watch out Porto are looking to have the advantage.

twinkletoes said:
allblues09 said:
twinkletoes said:
I am trying to say that stories are written and rumours are started and you choose whether to believe them or not. I am not saying this is true but there could be some truth to it.

What I don't do is abuse the person that posts something they want to share with the rest of the forum.
The difference between Ajay and this little guy is Ajay posted items that to most on here were positive (even if they did not occur in the end). On the other hand this little guy is posting inflammatory and potentially libelous slander of our players. But I guess some do not see the difference.

He is saying something that some people don't want to believe, same as when Ajay posts.
I must say that attempting to equate the two is a little off. We will have to agree to disagree. No matter what Ajay posted, it was never inflammatory or slanderous and at least he was articulate. This lad could not spell his way off the toilet. The two are hardly similar.

allblues09 said:
twinkletoes said:
allblues09 said:
twinkletoes said:
I am trying to say that stories are written and rumours are started and you choose whether to believe them or not. I am not saying this is true but there could be some truth to it.

What I don't do is abuse the person that posts something they want to share with the rest of the forum.
The difference between Ajay and this little guy is Ajay posted items that to most on here were positive (even if they did not occur in the end). On the other hand this little guy is posting inflammatory and potentially libelous slander of our players. But I guess some do not see the difference.

He is saying something that some people don't want to believe, same as when Ajay posts.
I must say that attempting to equate the two is a little off. We will have to agree to disagree. No matter what Ajay posted, it was never inflammatory or slanderous and at least he was articulate. This lad could not spell his way off the toilet. The two are hardly similar.

And this........without a doubt is the best way to end this little farce !! Well said Allblues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.