CITY PLAYERS IN MANC LAST NIGHT/GIVEN ABSOLUTE WA#KER

allblues09 said:
twinkletoes said:
allblues09 said:
twinkletoes said:
I am trying to say that stories are written and rumours are started and you choose whether to believe them or not. I am not saying this is true but there could be some truth to it.

What I don't do is abuse the person that posts something they want to share with the rest of the forum.
The difference between Ajay and this little guy is Ajay posted items that to most on here were positive (even if they did not occur in the end). On the other hand this little guy is posting inflammatory and potentially libelous slander of our players. But I guess some do not see the difference.

He is saying something that some people don't want to believe, same as when Ajay posts.
I must say that attempting to equate the two is a little off. We will have to agree to disagree. No matter what Ajay posted, it was never inflammatory or slanderous and at least he was articulate. This lad could not spell his way off the toilet. The two are hardly similar.

I do believe some of what he said because it was mentioned in another thread but he looks to have embellished it a bit which is what all the vultures were waiting for. They swoop down and try to rip people to shreds which is exactly what they did to Ajay.

smells_like_bullshit.jpg

danny21manc u only have 30 ode posts so the super posters will slate u like they do with everyone if they havent posted it its shite ????

bezer57 said:
danny21manc u only have 30 ode posts so the super posters will slate u like they do with everyone if they havent posted it its shite ????
It was slated cos it was a load of bollocks.

Shay Given got drunk and ignored the original poster. So fucking what. Hardly makes the man a wanker now, does it?

Dubai Blue said:
bezer57 said:

Shay Given got drunk and ignored the original poster. So fucking what. Hardly makes the man a wanker now, does it?

It shows a lack of professionalism though!

twinkletoes said:
Dubai Blue said:
bezer57 said:

If he was on official club duty and wearing a club suit, then yes it certainly would.

it allways happens on here mate the lad may well of had the push off from them or not jo may well of told him MH is a wanker and no one likes him. well dont take him on then dont reply thats all i do but it happens on here to much to much slagin off imo .

Dubai Blue said:
twinkletoes said:
Dubai Blue said:
bezer57 said:

If he was on official club duty and wearing a club suit, then yes it certainly would.

It doesn't matter what the circumstances were he should not have been out at that time three days before the biggest match of the season and perhaps the defining match of our manager's tenure at the club. I thought one of the reasons he came here was to be a role model for Joe Hart and Kasper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.