City players you had high hopes for

I will never forget barry conlons debut the chants and then on comes Barry a supposed youth player and he was balder than my grandad

I had high hopes for Bojinov, quality player; injury prone.
Stephen Jordan was another, looked immense when he played against united a while back :)
Can't wait to see Assulin, Roman, Ball, Henshall looks like a pacy winger that could make the first team.

Jamie tandy , used to watch him regular better than flood and croft , shame really as he had a great left foot and whipped in a good ball

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Thought of another one: Lee Croft thought he was going to be a regular for us but again amounted to nothing benchwarming at Derby now I think

This

tommo74 said:
Jamie tandy , used to watch him regular better than flood and croft , shame really as he had a great left foot and whipped in a good ball

Watched him at Droylsden now & then. Wasted talent. Never got over the Barton thing

tommo74 said:
I know I am good mates with him spoke to him on Skype today, he is playing in Australia now

Good luck to him & I hope it goes well. Make sure he knows he's not forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.