City players you liked & No-one else did..

Didsbury Dave said:
Revol said:
This old charade again...

I thought I proved to you I support City and I am not a rag. I don't "run a mile" since you never choose to discuss it with me.

Tin hat.

Ah, he's here.

Right then...I'm prepared to believe you, honest, but could you just indulge me for a few minutes please?

What makes you think Shaun Goater is regarded as City's best player of all time?

Nice, a little interview!

The general impression I get from the way people speak about him. Maybe "best player of all time" is an exaggeration but he's definitely up there, from what I've seen.

A few I really liked were:

Richard Jobson
Ian Bishop
Peter Beagrie
Shota Skladze (can't remeber his name, was class Georgian CB)
Andy Morrison

lmjones1uk said:
A few I really liked were:

Richard Jobson
Ian Bishop
Peter Beagrie
Shota Skladze (can't remeber his name, was class Georgian CB)
Andy Morrison
everyone liked beagers surely!?

quality player.

Dont think i have seen anyone else say him so i guess i'm the only one that LOVES HIM but it has to be.........

.........................Darius Vassell.........................................

I'm sorry i now everyone cant stand him but i love him he reminds me of me when i use to play (yes i wasnt that good)....i think it was under the sven times but when he scored (rare) all my mates i was sat with would just turn and laugh when i was going mental that he scored.

and to be fair he was good when he first came and played with cole and must i remind you all of the goal at the shit hole!

Bianchi for me too - thought he oozed class, great touch , strikers instinct. Loved him from his first game when he slid that one in against West Ham.

And going back - Carl Griffiths - he was unplayable in a few games. Everton had to kick him off the pitch at MR and he was never the same again.

Revol said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ah, he's here.

Right then...I'm prepared to believe you, honest, but could you just indulge me for a few minutes please?

What makes you think Shaun Goater is regarded as City's best player of all time?

Nice, a little interview!

The general impression I get from the way people speak about him. Maybe "best player of all time" is an exaggeration but he's definitely up there, from what I've seen.

When did you see Goater?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.