City players you liked & No-one else did..

Didsbury Dave said:
Revol said:
I've not yet been to any matches this season due to always being broke but yeah, I've been to Eastlands before.

Which games?

My first match was when we played Liverpool and beat them 1-0 IIRC.

Then I've also been to matches against Boro, West Brom, Villa, Fulham, the rags, Blackburn and West Ham.

Revol said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Which games?

Then I've also been to matches against Boro, West Brom, Villa, Fulham, the rags, Blackburn and West Ham.

Sorry, I didn't realise you'd been to an awe-inspiring seven games.

What was the last game you went to?

Didsbury Dave said:
Revol said:

Sorry, I didn't realise you'd been to an awe-inspiring seven games.

What was the last game you went to?

Well, eleven. Seen us play Villa, Blackburn and the rags twice.

My last match was against Blackburn last May.

Good shout with Mpenza, saved us that season that guy. I was surprised whne he dropped to plymouth or whoever it was

Stato said:
azatheblue said:
Gelson Fernandes , i always thought he was a decent player and there was definately more to come from him , he was only young after all , he could of blossomed around all these world class players , so what he wasnt amazing and sometimes (maybe most of the time ) he made himself look like a headless chicken , but i really did appreciate his work rate and effort , always got stuck in and liked to go forward , could have been one for the future.
good shout

Good God!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm --<br /><br />The Legend of Barney Daniels!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.