City players you liked & No-one else did..

Didsbury Dave said:
Revol said:
Nice, a little interview!

The general impression I get from the way people speak about him. Maybe "best player of all time" is an exaggeration but he's definitely up there, from what I've seen.

When did you see Goater?

I meant from what I've seen by what people have said on here.

I personally didn't start getting into football or City until I was about 13 or 14 (back when we had Anelka) but I've seen vids of him and he did seem like a good player.

Revol said:
Didsbury Dave said:
When did you see Goater?

I personally didn't start getting into football or City until I was about 13 or 14 (back when we had Anelka) but I've seen vids of him and he did seem like a good player.

Do you go to City now?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Can't believe no one has mentioned Sun Jihai. I just loved the guy.

Sun Jihai!!!! forgot all about him what a player haha...is she still playing? last i remember he was at Sheff Unitd?

Didsbury Dave said:
Revol said:

Do you go to City now?

I've not yet been to any matches this season due to always being broke but yeah, I've been to Eastlands before.

I always thought Terry Phelan was an excellent left back and never understood why lots of people didn't.

I don't think nobody else liked em,but i loved em.

Mark Lillis i thought he was great. Ran like mad around that pitch and never seen anyone try that hard apart from Dickov.

Daniel Van Buyten pity we could not keep him for years.

Ian Scott,i first played agaist this guy at school football and he was a class player,he played for England boys but never really got going at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.