City pubs in Northwich?

try the greenbank -guaranteed to have city on - i'll be in there for last orders on sunday , told them to put some champagne in the fridge

kippax88 said:
i live in winsford and we have a supporters club at the riflemen on weaver street theres usually a few blues in there wen we r on sky duno bout derby day as i am at the games usually.

plus i think the pub in moulton next to the bowling green is a city pub.

dont know bout northwitch tho.

Do you think it will kick off like it did when the rags played the red bin dippers ?
lol

Coachmans got to be the worst pint in northwich - we only ever go in to ring for a taxi after getting off the train at hartford

mct said:
kippax88 said:
i live in winsford and we have a supporters club at the riflemen on weaver street theres usually a few blues in there wen we r on sky duno bout derby day as i am at the games usually.

plus i think the pub in moulton next to the bowling green is a city pub.

dont know bout northwitch tho.

Do you think it will kick off like it did when the rags played the red bin dippers ?
lol

lol i heard about that. fighting on the street wasnt it ? ahaha

pub in moulton next to the bowling green

i got chased off the shitty park next to the lion when the owner set his rottweiler on me and my pals

however i think should get the train into manchester and watch it there, northwich will be full of bikers for the thundersprint

I'm in Hartford and tend to go into the Coachman it would be great to get some more blues in there as it is a red pub, manager has just changed but they have swapped a red for a red I'm sorry to say, I dont care City's my team and I am usually a home and away supporter so plastic rags dont register on the "Piss me off scale". 183sash say.s the beers crap I must have been drinking there a long time and got used to it because I find it ok, thats were I will be.

mvc said:
I'm in Hartford and tend to go into the Coachman it would be great to get some more blues in there as it is a red pub, manager has just changed but they have swapped a red for a red I'm sorry to say, I dont care City's my team and I am usually a home and away supporter so plastic rags dont register on the "Piss me off scale". 183sash say.s the beers crap I must have been drinking there a long time and got used to it because I find it ok, that's where I will be.

It is my local as it's less than a five minute walk and I don't find it to be a poor pint in there either.
Never been in on derby day though. In the four years I've lived here I've been at COMS for the home derby obviously, but I've always been somewhere else for the swamp one. This weekend I'm still not sure where I'll be to watch the game.

As one poster said, Greenbank could be worth a try or the Rifleman.
There is more City fans than you think in this area of Cheshire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.