City pubs in Northwich?

So far 3 in the Anderton and 1 in the Roebuck!

At least I won't be the only blue!

Northwich supporters club is a cracking idea.

theres been at least a dozen northwich city fans who've been to the european away legs this season and theres quite a few getting the half 9 from greenbank to the match on sunday, as for a supporters branch - its been tried before - one word - ROWDY! - think we've since been banned!

we should maybe have a winsford/northwich club theres a few of us from winsford going to the derby on the train from either GB or crewe

ive only been in the coachman when i cant make away games and if no pubs in middlewich have us on so i dnt know wt it wil be like 4 a derby. i will be at the game but boars head in middlewich used to have a city supporters club so you should be fine in there just watch out for the pikeys!

jus chicken said:
ive only been in the coachman when i cant make away games and if no pubs in middlewich have us on so i dnt know wt it wil be like 4 a derby. i will be at the game but boars head in middlewich used to have a city supporters club so you should be fine in there just watch out for the pikeys!

i used to go away games with that supporters club and the meetings lol

Slight thread hijack.

Where's best to watch the red scouse tomorrow? My mate supports them so we want somewhere 'friendly' to them - not surrounded by rags.

I'm thinking of Bowling Green as a couple of big TVs etc but haven't been in too many pubs for games since I moved here so don't know the score.

Ed68 said:
Slight thread hijack.

Where's best to watch the red scouse tomorrow? My mate supports them so we want somewhere 'friendly' to them - not surrounded by rags.

I'm thinking of Bowling Green as a couple of big TVs etc but haven't been in too many pubs for games since I moved here so don't know the score.
coachman has a few bin dippers in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.