City reach Romelo Lakuku agreement?? {merged}

Rammyblues said:
Someone can't remember who told me he won't arrive until 2012.

I think we have probably planted the seeds as there seemed to be a lot of strong speculation back in January. It won't be this year. Most likely Summer 2012 as you say.

warhawkmoski said:
Tevez City said:
warhawkmoski said:
You want to play in 4 competitions with just 3 strikers? That makes zero sense. Romelo is the perfect striker to run out there in Cup matches and early European matches in order to keep the primary strikers fit. After all, we know everyone is tired this season. And who knows how long either Tevez or Mario will be at City. What if they both leave in the summer, you want 1 primary striker?

How many striker does Barcelona have ? Its all about creative medfielders not targetmen !

Bojan, Messi, Pedro and David Villa are all strikers. So if my math is correct, that is 4.
Well to be honest Villa, Bojan and to a lesser extent Messi are the only out and out Strikers they have. Pedro is not a traditional striker, even though Messi played predominantly as a false 9 this season. He too is a striker, the way Ronaldo is a striker. Their talents make them too good not to be, but they really arent considered true strikers. Bojan and Villa are really the only 2 strikers on the team.
Thus if we get Sanchez and Mata, we would have 5 strikers on our roster, if we use your loose definition.

Tribal claim he has stated he will be joining one of the top three in the prem this summer

He loves Chelsea, surely off to them? But they want Neymar too and are supposed to be heavy favourites, plus Drogba has been offered a contract to see out his career there. So will they have/keep all of: Torres, Drogba, Sturridge, Neymar, Lukaku (assuming Anelka and Kalou are sold)?

LoveCity said:
He loves Chelsea, surely off to them? But they want Neymar too and are supposed to be heavy favourites, plus Drogba has been offered a contract to see out his career there. So will they have/keep all of: Torres, Drogba, Sturridge, Neymar, Lukaku (assuming Anelka and Kalou are sold)?

Exactly and they are supposed to me in for Aguero as well!

Could be Berbflaps replacement!

I really, really hope we get this guy. Serious talent and with a couple years of guidance we're talking about the next Drogba.

Aguero
Balotelli
Dzeko
Lukaku

Would be a brilliant strikeforce. There's a wide array of talent and playing styles and we could play loads of different formations with those four

Addam iz pro said:
I really, really hope we get this guy. Serious talent and with a couple years of guidance we're talking about the next Drogba.

Aguero
Balotelli
Dzeko
Lukaku

Would be a brilliant strikeforce. There's a wide array of talent and playing styles and we could play loads of different formations with those four
While I agree, the fact that we predominantly use 1 striker worries me. Either we move to 2 strikers or 3 or we really can't manage 4 premier talents on the team.

And let's be honest, those 4 are premier talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.