City remain 6th in World on Deloittes money league

Victoria-bahs said:
bluechampion7891 said:
werent our revenues 347m?

MAY HAVE BEEN EURO?

In the emerates the rulers are all related.. hi uncle bob.. can we have a chat... sure

What if psg and city sponsors do a deal and sort it out themselves.inhouse...hmmmm sounds ok...

so etihad sponsor .psg 100 million or more... and psg s maine sponsor sponsor city 100 million or more.. oops Mr platini check mate

Not related parties..

First, PSG's sponsor are from Qatar and ours are from UAE. These aren't just separate countries, they don't like each other now and historically have been at each other throats.

Second, the Etihad deal isn't a related parties transaction already and had no sanctions from UEFA unlike PSG's deal.

Third, I have no idea why you think these private businesses will just give money away at the behest of someone. Etihad has a board of directors and a CEO and a CTO and a CFO and hundreds of employees who want to show a profit for their bonus structure. They don't just throw hundreds of millions at somebody because some guy asked them to, no matter how important he is.

Fourth, haven't we banned you already?

The Etihad deal was according to the Media worth £400 Million over 10 years. If you accept that, then that = £40m revenue a year.

That's a small amount of City's revenue per annum. You could take the Etihad deal out of the equation, and City would still be above Liverpool etc (and remember that if Etihad didn't sponsor us, someone else would be falling over themselves to sponsor the Champions.)

I reckon we could double the Etihad deal and it would still pass for market value.

It would be interesting to see how much debt each of the clubs listed admits to. Can anyone provide that information, because I know RM, Barca & of course the filth are loaded with it. Why isn't this taken into account for FFP

Marvin said:
The Etihad deal was according to the Media worth £400 Million over 10 years. If you accept that, then that = £40m revenue a year.

That's a small amount of City's revenue per annum. You could take the Etihad deal out of the equation, and City would still be above Liverpool etc (and remember that if Etihad didn't sponsor us, someone else would be falling over themselves to sponsor the Champions.)
not having a go at liverpool but considering their fan base ,global exposure over the years etc ,their money people dont seem to be doing a very good job,considering 10 years ago i doubt we would of even made the top 50

The latest findings got me thinking about our revenues in past years.
I pinched the following details below off the net. It seems we have no history pre 2004 as we did not exist before then :-)

I think the figures make remarkable reading. We have pretty much quadrupled our turnover in 10 years! and this is just the start of our journey!!!

Increase in revenue since 2004
Season Revenue Change

2004–05 €90.1m Steady
2005–06 €89.4m Decrease€0.7m
2006–07 €84.6m Decrease€4.8m
2007–08 €104m Increase€19.4m
2008–09 €101.2m Decrease€2.8m
2009–10 €144m Increase €42.8m
2010–11 €168m Increase €24m
2011–12 €285.6m Increase €117.6m
2012–13 €316.2m Increase €30.6m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.