City return 1/3 tickets

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
A 'Stand Against Modern Football' (@standamf) banner would be very effective, though that is just my opinion. Media focus is on us and on this topic, any visual protest will get in all of the papers. Now is the time to be proactive, before it's too late.

I have a feeling the Arsenal Stewards will be told to confiscate any banners at the turnstiles.

Arsenal don't want any more bad publicity.

cyberblue said:
didactic said:
cyberblue said:
Cant be true .dont all the suppoters club get all the tickets ? that is why there are so many new branches ? also it cant be true becaue of all the "glory hunters" going to the games along with all the "plastics" & newbies

If one goes to games how is he a "glory hunter"? And are the owners plastic for being Arab and recent City supporters?
I fear you have missed the tone of my thread .it was my idea of sarcasim it oviously got lost somewhere

Apologies man my parents left Manchester when I was young and since have always had to defend why I support City even though m whole family has for years. Nothing personal.

the government should subsidise football tickets if clubs won't lower prices.

they subsidise the rest of the country's exports, why not football?

cinnamon blue said:
I am going but will be taking banner to tell them what a bunch of twats our feeder club are

Whilst I agree Arsenal are ripping us off. Almost all the clubs are guilty. The cause should be directed at all clubs including ours who rip off visiting fans. The idea of a cap on prices gets my vote.

Premier matches £35 max adult £10 kids/OAP's
FA Cup £15 max adults £5 kids/OAP's
Carling Cup £10 max adults £1 kids/OAP's
Champions League - difficult to police but 40 Euro Adults 20 Euro kids seems ok

Just had a look at the MEN website, bloody hell united fans cant understand why we havent sold out, fuck me they think cos our owners are billionaires we must be millionaires!
If i was a chairman reading those comments id be thinking mmmmm so they think 62 pounds is cheap, why not have ticket prices 162 pounds when utd next visit, they,wouldnt complain.
So we are fucked with all these rich red twats, no chance of cheap ticket prices now.

And before anyone says im not arsed what utd fans think , was just hoping for some balanced views, but no apart from maybe one or two the majority are being twats, so no surprise there.

deafmanstevo said:
Just had a look at the MEN website, bloody hell united fans cant understand why we havent sold out, fuck me they think cos our owners are billionaires we must be millionaires!
If i was a chairman reading those comments id be thinking mmmmm so they think 62 pounds is cheap, why not have ticket prices 162 pounds when utd next visit, they,wouldnt complain.
So we are fucked with all these rich red twats, no chance of cheap ticket prices now.

And before anyone says im not arsed what utd fans think , was just hoping for some balanced views, but no apart from maybe one or two the majority are being twats, so no surprise there.

You are forgetting £62 does not sound bad to them for a London game because they dont have any travel costs because its a home game for them !

didactic said:
cyberblue said:
didactic said:
If one goes to games how is he a "glory hunter"? And are the owners plastic for being Arab and recent City supporters?
I fear you have missed the tone of my thread .it was my idea of sarcasim it oviously got lost somewhere

Apologies man my parents left Manchester when I was young and since have always had to defend why I support City even though m whole family has for years. Nothing personal.
No need for any apologies when we sell out & people miss out on tickets people on hear blame supporters clubs "plastics" glory hunters" " newbies" ect well those same people cant be arsed going to Arsenal & that was my point

cleavers said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
the government should subsidise football tickets if clubs won't lower prices.
yeah right, is that before hospitals, police, etc ?
english football as a product is one of the country's greatest exports, and this is founded on the fan bases, loyal support, club identity, tradition and heritage of each and every club.

lose these traits and what do you have? homogenised football clubs full of plastic idiots and the subsequent loss of appeal from abroad and love for the english game. and then people from around the world start losing interest in the english game...

seriously, the government must do their best to retain the best of british

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.