City set for a new £200million kit deal with Umbro

southern muppet said:
This would be immense. Let's see them get out of that one, Umbro are not some AD company with numerous links to the Sheik, they're an English company well established for decades in the market and now owned by the American world market leader. Not a thing the powers that be could do, or even question.

If this is true, then the FPR is unworkable. You could fit a juggernaut through a loophole like that. It will turn out the same way the 25 man rule - in other words lip service hyped up by the media to something it is not or cannot be. Twattini is thick. This will not the the first time his meddling has ended up in damp squid territory. The clubs are too powerful and City are too wealthy for one obnoxious little English football hater to make a difference. And when he eventually fucks off to FIFA, the whole half-baked procedure will be quietly shelved.

If true then this would fuck all the haters from other clubs right up as there are no links to Abu Dhabi where Umbro are concerned so they won't be able to claim that this is a related party transaction. Completely legit and above board - fucking perfect!

I hope Crustanoid over on Red Cafe and Chichester on Glory Glory are choking on their fucking cornflakes as I type. Get the razor blades ready you insignificant bitter cunts.

I wish people would get over this FFPR malarky with regards to City, it's designed to stop any other club gatecrashing the party and NOT to hamstring us as UEFA know we will piss it.

M18CTID said:
If true then this would fuck all the haters from other clubs right up as there are no links to Abu Dhabi where Umbro are concerned so they won't be able to claim that this is a related party transaction. Completely legit and above board - fucking perfect!

I hope Crustanoid over on Red Cafe and Chichester on Glory Glory are choking on their fucking cornflakes as I type. Get the razor blades ready you insignificant bitter cunts.

fuck me lol nearly choked on mine when I read that last bit!

I'd love to see the shirt sales figures from home and abroad comparing all the PL clubs... Reckon we're selling as many as anyone right at the moment. So basically it's a fair deal.

FFPR? Pah!

Great news if true. If Liverpool, a club not even in Europe, can get £25m a year for a kit deal (even if that was a mate of their owners) then so can we. We are easily going to be the second biggest club financially in the PL, bigger than Chelsea & Arsenal. Only the rags near £100m matchday revenue keeps them in first place.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Great news if true. If Liverpool, a club not even in Europe, can get £25m a year for a kit deal (even if that was a mate of their owners) then so can we. We are easily going to be the second biggest club financially in the PL, bigger than Chelsea & Arsenal. Only the rags near £100m matchday revenue keeps them in first place.[/quote]

For now ;)

We have to keep the results ticking over though.

I think if we can establish ourselves this season, we will have done so much to putting solid sustainable foundations in place

Prestwich_Blue said:
Great news if true. If Liverpool, a club not even in Europe, can get £25m a year for a kit deal (even if that was a mate of their owners) then so can we. We are easily going to be the second biggest club financially in the PL, bigger than Chelsea & Arsenal. Only the rags near £100m matchday revenue keeps them in first place.

I love it every time another team signs a new 'record' deal - Liverpool with their kit deal, United with DHL or whatever it may be as it gives City the chance to elevate their income yet again.

Now I know that most clubs dont have top dollar deals across every aspect of partnership/sponsorship but City can and will have.

I have also been told by a couple of people that once the Etihad Campus is up and running and if City win the PL or CL then the Etihad deal could be worth more than £60m p.a.

I will be writing some more stuff on it on my blog soon BTW ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.