city square on the final....

I also believe that they would be better opening the stadium....I went there to watch Semi final and atmosphere was great but there are at least 7500 more this time without tickets

Would it be too late to screen inside the ground ? maybe if enough people got in touch with the club, they might consider it.

Thats a blow ,went to the semi but couldnt get a ticket for the final.
Lets hope they open a part of the ground for a screenback

Gutted was going ring thurs after missing out on the gold dust, but my bro said wait till sat well go up cos he lost his supporter number

Phoned at 12 today and got 3 tickets for the screening. Couple of hours later they stopped selling. Surely they must realise that with 7500 less tickets than the semi a huge majority would take the next best thing of watchin it at COMS.

Big screens in the stadium and letting us sit in the stands as got to be the answer!

Glad I got ours on Wed night when the real deal sold out. I knew they wouldn't last long, sorry to those that missed it, put your TV on in the back and it'll be almost the same! Beer will be cheaper at least that way..

As a matter of interest.................what is the capacity set at, in City Square for the screening ?

i phoned up today for 2 and was told to try again on monday as they might be getting more, if not i havent got a clue where to go! anyone planning on goin to mary d's or summat like that?

ctid-1990 said:
i phoned up today for 2 and was told to try again on monday as they might be getting more, if not i havent got a clue where to go! anyone planning on goin to mary d's or summat like that?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218744" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218744</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.