City Square open for testing

The blue moon cafe has tables with seating , no alcohol served.The bars just have stand around tables, no seating.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluestew said:
The price's are the same as in the ground ie, £3.60 for fosters, bitter and cider (pint).
My "local" when I'm in London is quite upmarket and they don't charge that. Ridiculous.

Can you imagine the scenes if they charged, for example, £2 a pint. There are many considerations to take into account with pricing policies. This is supposed to be a family friendly environment and this IMO is the most important consideration.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluestew said:
The price's are the same as in the ground ie, £3.60 for fosters, bitter and cider (pint).
My "local" when I'm in London is quite upmarket and they don't charge that. Ridiculous.
It's now cheaper to drink in Dubai, one of the most expensive places on Earth, than it is to drink at the City of Manchester Stadium. Ridiculous indeed, but no one's forced to pay it, so more fool the ones who do.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
pbibs said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Can you imagine the scenes if they charged, for example, £2 a pint. There are many considerations to take into account with pricing policies. This is supposed to be a family friendly environment and this IMO is the most important consideration.
That's a fair enough point.

bladdered said:
The outside bogs will be handy after the trek from Shambles carrying a bellyfull of ale (at £1.55 a pint by the way).

Have your 50p ready, they are not free. Oh for the alleyways around Maine Rd ;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
It's not a local though is it. Any sporting venue, restaurant, museum or bar in London will charge you £3.50 a pint minimum. I get the Virgin Train down from Euston and it's £2 for a small bottle of Coke. £2.50 in the local cinema. It's sadly just the world in which we live in.

bladdered said:
The outside bogs will be handy after the trek from Shambles carrying a bellyfull of ale (at £1.55 a pint by the way).

I have nothing personally against you my friend, but you are a prime example of why the pricing policy is correct. If you want to be smashed out of your face on 1.50 pints then that is your option. I would just prefer you didnt do it around a family friendly area.

Sheeezz ,,The club does something to improve the match day and there are so many nego comments,,,, I went down today and thought it was great,,,good relaxed atmosphere,,,if its like that on match days when it'll obviously be busier then top class. They have similar at arsenal and that was great,,, our setup is more extensive than that so should be great..

I for one can't wait to get down there tomorrow. Meetin up with a load of mates, will be much better than standin on the concourse for an hour.
Anyone who went today can you tell me if a bank ATM has been installed yet at the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.