City Square open for testing

Can anyone tell me what it's like without analysing the price of a beer, a pie or the fucking gravy please? Just interested whether it's fun, busy, what the entertainment was, etc etc.

bugsyblue said:
Can anyone tell me what it's like without analysing the price of a beer, a pie or the fucking gravy please? Just interested whether it's fun, busy, what the entertainment was, etc etc.

imo the club as per usual lately have got it absolutely spot on,we enjoyed it in there last night and i was thinking how many clubs will copy what we have done there,and also with the delagation party for the world cup bid over here they will see this and be very impressed with it as a fan zone area.Well done City

I went last night, It was class watching the derby games with a pint outside- the screens are first class, the atmosphere was great too, the club have got it spot on and in time this will grow and grow, even my dad was impressed and he's usually happy with a cheap pint in a pub in town. The food looked great as well but did not get the chance to taste it, will do next time. plenty of singing too, I think they will need outdoor heaters like at the xmas markets in the winter though.

Place was packed when I got there, long queues for food as well (smelled great). Looks good but could be twice the size.

Might die down when novelty wears off and the winter starts to bite though I guess.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Brilliant concept, enjoyed by lots of fans, and to have live music on before hand was great, lots of fans hanging around after watching the highlights on the big screens. A++++++++ City well done.

What about that Tea towel Union Jack with Thirsk on it....I was expecting something 20Ft long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.