City Square Stage Is No More :-( What Did You Think Of It And What It Offered?

Hopefully also the end of Natalie and Danny and the shite sanitised bollocks, never forgiven her for the first question she asked Pep when he took to the stage at the parade , " do you think oasis should get back together ", although I suspect it's just the start of more.

I hope the proposed 3000 capacity indoor fanzone already has a blueprint. The new bar at the back of 115. A good space, enough seating for the space, decent beer, good service, a DJ playing Manc tunes, but not too loud to hear yourself speak and think. What more can you ask for?(cheaper beer prices!)

City need to go around the city centre and visit some of the new food and drink halls that are busy, are a success, make plenty of money, and incorporate their ideas into the new fanzone.

No offence, but the last thing I want to see and hear is fanzone Danny, Natalie Pike, etc, going through the same repertoire and cheese at the new fanzone.

By all accounts Diecast, close to GAS, and recently opened, is doing really well. It’s going to be really popular on matchdays, before and after the games.

Ferris was terrible. Was glad to see the back of him.

City square never really took off I guess. Onwards and upwards now.

Hopefully also the end of Natalie and Danny and the shite sanitised bollocks, never forgiven her for the first question she asked Pep when he took to the stage at the parade , " do you think oasis should get back together ", although I suspect it's just the start of more.

She's good to look at though and we've had worse presenters.

I hope the proposed 3000 capacity indoor fanzone already has a blueprint. The new bar at the back of 115. A good space, enough seating for the space, decent beer, good service, a DJ playing Manc tunes, but not too loud to hear yourself speak and think. What more can you ask for?(cheaper beer prices!)

City need to go around the city centre and visit some of the new food and drink halls that are busy, are a success, make plenty of money, and incorporate their ideas into the new fanzone.

No offence, but the last thing I want to see and hear is fanzone Danny, Natalie Pike, etc, going through the same repertoire and cheese at the new fanzone.

By all accounts Diecast, close to GAS, and recently opened, is doing really well. It’s going to be really popular on matchdays, before and after the games.
Errr.....

With a 3000 capacity, which is bigger than many small to medium sized concert venues in the city centre, City could book some proper Mancunian artists and bands to do a live hour set. Even if it was acoustic set. The Slow Readers Club, Badly Drawn Boy, Elbow, The Blossoms, dear I say it, Noel, Liam, etc.

2022 has really seen the rise of some great new bands in the Manchester music scene and I’ve had the pleasure of working with quite a few of them myself. In my list I’ve included everything from new music that I’ve been listening to a lot, to live shows I’ve seen this year from local bands that have really impressed me. These bands are all really worth checking out, huge recommendation for all of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.