City store pricing

phuzion said:
This thread makes me want to facepalm.

Surely its the nature of retail for suppliers to be cheaper than competitors. You pick any item and I'm sure somewhere else will sell it cheaper, that's where us grown ups make a decision where to purchase from. I personally am not too bothered over a few quid and would rather put money into the club than Mike Ashleys pocket, if you're the opposite and prefer to save 50p, kudos to you....

In theory to that, you could eventually find any said item for free!!!

Bluebird1 said:
Just phoned JJB, they're charging £39.99 for an adult shirt. Even with seasoncard discount from City it's cheaper to go to JJB.

Cheaper by 51p from JJB after seasoncard discount and by 50p from sports direct i know who i will be giving my money to

Okay first thing first JJB and Sports Direct will not be selling defects they will sell perfects just not with more mark up.

When buying a shirt that is offering free numbering MAKE SURE IT IS THE OFFICIAL NUMBERS companys offer free printing but use there own and not official premier league ones.

Just got mine from Sports Direct at Trafford Retail Park, paid £51 for a short sleeve kit, premier league badges, with Kompany on the back.

Official badges as well, saved me going down to the ground.

bluesince1969 said:
Just got the new shirt £40.50 with sc discount.
My mate at work got hers from sportsdirect £40.00
So much for rewarding loyalty.
Also advertised 9am opening but shop opened at 10.10.
Not the best

saying that, she didn't get a city carrier bag :)
rather give my money to the club for the 'fuck Platini' fund anyday
rather than Mike Ashley .

Niall2407 said:
£40 at Sports Direct, and you also get free Premier League badges ;)

My mate works there and can get 15% discount on all products so the shirt would only cost £34. This saves me £11 but I prefer buying it from the actual city shop.

I thought City had stopped selling official merchandise at shops other than official City shops such as at the ground or in town...??

phuzion said:
This thread makes me want to facepalm.

Surely its the nature of retail for suppliers to be cheaper than competitors. You pick any item and I'm sure somewhere else will sell it cheaper, that's where us grown ups make a decision where to purchase from. I personally am not too bothered over a few quid and would rather put money into the club than Mike Ashleys pocket, if you're the opposite and prefer to save 50p, kudos to you....
Facepalm your own fucking stupidity then. Firstly, it's not a couple of quid. The FA Cup Final Blu-Ray was £7 cheaper than from the official shop even with season card holder discount. On top of that it was free delivery which is £5 from City's online shop. £12 more. Or more than double the price. Secondly, it's outsourced to Kitbag anyway. If you want put extra money into Kitbag's pockets for no good reason, you need someone else to deliver you an especially hard facepalm.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Niall2407 said:

My mate works there and can get 15% discount on all products so the shirt would only cost £34. This saves me £11 but I prefer buying it from the actual city shop.

I thought City had stopped selling official merchandise at shops other than official City shops such as at the ground or in town...??

me too, dont we only sell the kit at offical citystores????

bluefromleve32 said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Niall2407 said:

me too, dont we only sell the kit at offical citystores????
not anymore. Guessing it's all part of the financial fair play rules more outlets selling merchandise equals more sales more money for city

we just bought one from jjb in carlisle £29.99 boys size. they said shirt printing was £10

still cheaper than citystore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.