City supporters in Midlands/South

kendomcfc said:
3 of us in Dudley and 1 in Stonnall go to every home game. Used to be in Midlands CSA years ago until it folded and formation of a new Midlands Supporters Club would be great especially for coach trips to away games.

Walsall lad here, if we can get a few more of us a minbus up might be worth a look at if we cant sort a coach.

Driving up and down on my own is not only costly but fucking dull. Fulham home last season tested me, fucking snow and savage traffic and me and the little un braved the elements. 4 hour return journey and had to play eye-spy for 2 of them until the little un dropped off. LOOOOOONG day! Would be great to travel with some blues and not have to worry about driving.

i opened a facebook page a while ago for the east midlands blues, but never really got any further than that!

not sure if there is an officail one who travel?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/166324793464518/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.facebook.com/groups/166324793464518/</a>

kendomcfc said:
3 of us in Dudley and 1 in Stonnall go to every home game. Used to be in Midlands CSA years ago until it folded and formation of a new Midlands Supporters Club would be great especially for coach trips to away games.

1 in Stonnall. Would that be Mr Angry?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.