City Tattoos

bluemoonchick said:
brass neck said:
Don't get em..........especially on women.....Don't they realise in 50 years they are going to be a old granny with a stupid dumb ass tattoo on there shoulder/arm/tit/ass/leg/ etc etc....

Actually in 50 years my whole body is gonna look a mess so how my tattoo's look will be the least of my worries. My hip tattoo will probably be hidden by my droopy tits and saggy arse!

And seriously its not like we're gonna be getting our kit off often at that age!!!
I am beginning to like her.

Apparently I cant have one done till I am 18. I swear you could have them done at 16 with parents permission.

Cookie monster said:
bluemoonchick said:
brass neck said:
Don't get em..........especially on women.....Don't they realise in 50 years they are going to be a old granny with a stupid dumb ass tattoo on there shoulder/arm/tit/ass/leg/ etc etc....

Actually in 50 years my whole body is gonna look a mess so how my tattoo's look will be the least of my worries. My hip tattoo will probably be hidden by my droopy tits and saggy arse!

And seriously its not like we're gonna be getting our kit off often at that age!!!
I am beginning to like her.

Apparently I cant have one done till I am 18. I swear you could have them done at 16 with parents permission.

I wasn't even asked my age when i got mine done but these days with everyone sueing everyone i suppose they have to be more careful. i waited til i was 18 just so my folks couldnt argue about it lol

BlueMooner87 said:
markbmcfc said:
BlueMooner87 said:
bluemoonchick said:
Any chance a girl gets to decide herself who may be too young?
hey so does that mean i am in with a chance ;)

Still watching you BM87 ;)
you filthy bugger you want to watch us 'together' ?

Really shouldnt have told my sister to join the forum....

Life on here will never be the same lol.

does anyone have any tattoo's of the old badge? i want one on my arm, due to the fact i much prefer it to the current one, it looks classier and of the rumours of us switching back to it, or updating it.

2cs6ws5.jpg

That and
w1mhu.jpg

BibbyBlue85 said:
Thats funny, I have 3 tattoo's, 1 on my back, 1 on my forearm and 1 on the side of my left leg and i have a good job which pays probably more than you earn. I think your views on tattoo's are old fashioned and need updating. Oh did i also mention i wear a suit to work you tit. FFS

All fair enough I suppose if you want to live your life with people thinking "nice bloke, but he has a tattoo so......obviously a little head the ball...."
I would love to know the psychology behind having tattoos in hidden places on the body? surely the "works of art" (dont make me piss!!) are there to be seen by people, why doesn't everyone who likes these monstrosities have them on there face? if they are so great.
Do you pierce your children's ears as well? I see lots of people who do that when I'm out shopping....why would you put a hole through your child?!!!!

All I am saying about tattoos/trampstamps are, you ask many a older person if they like them now and they will say NO. My dad wont wear T Shirts cos he got two big fcuk off swooping Eagles on his arms when he was a young pissed up soldier in Hong Kong. Tattoos are loved by the young and regretted by the old all over the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.