City to axe Mancini

Personally i am sick to fukin death of changing managers in my 47yrs of supporting City i don't know how many we have had probably more than any of the so called big clubs.
I don't give a shit who is in charge as long as eventually we get it wright and sacking another manager 1 yr after he starts is just plain fukin stupid.
If this guy takes another couple of seasons to get it wright so be it (how long did fergie take??).
Let them have there laugh for now typical City only City can fuck this up but lets not give them more ammo by sacking another manager and give the guy more than 5 minuets to sort out the looser mentality that is City

Re: Re: City to axe Mancini

Ducado said:
Arry is Bent said:
OK maybe i shouldn't of put trust me.

What i meant is, i think you should trust my OPINION.

I think you should be straight with people on this forum and tell them what your username was a couple of years ago, people may get a clearer picture
I think you should STFU and stop abusing your position as a mod. Ever heard of the Data Protection Act?

Danamy and me are still waiting for your apology after your ludicrous allegations about us being the same person. How's the "investigation" coming along by the way?

toffee balls said:
would you negative fuckers kindly leave our club forever,you are no longer welcome

Blue Mooner said:
Amen to that, they are just miserable f*ckers and its time they moved on or embraced the absolute miraculous change in our club.

What a pile of sanctimonious shit. Just because you don't support the party line you've to fuck off - yeah right.

As I said yesterday I'll support the team & the manager 100% on the pitch, but I'm not blindly going to go along with "Mancini is a god" when I don't agree with it. I thought a discussion board was the perfect place to have a discussion about it.

deJong_Ones said:
Mancini is the future, i wish people would show their support in the face of the haters, idiots and uninformed who want to see us fail

I certainly don't want to see us fail & would love nothing more than to be proved wrong about Mancini, but how you can say he's the future after what he's done so far with City (performance & results wise, not trophy wise) I don't know.

WNRH said:
Wanting a manager out after 10 games when his team are sitting 4th in the league and one win away from qualifying for the last 32 of the europa league with two games to spare with a squad that is new and still gelling by a manager who has been in this country 10 months is an opinion that is correct to get torn apart and laughed at.

It's more than 10 games

WNRH said:
So you don't think he did a good job in the second half of the season? Without him we would of finished 8th.

I don't, and I think we would have finished at least as high with Hughes still as boss.

nimrod said:
mkblue said:
Fantastic sense at last, great post

"Fantastic sense at last, great post" ????

Do me a fucking favour mate..

What this guy is saying is if you dont like what Mancini is doing shut the fuck up, dont post your views on a City forum......yeah fucking great post.....turn BM into a happy clapper site where everyone agrees with him, is that what you want ?

Why the fuck does it bother you so much that people have a different opinion than you FFS ?

Nowhere in my original post did I say either "shut the fuck up" or "don't post your views on a City forum."
The point I was making is that we have been in far worse positions before,and yet some people seem to want to rip the manager to bits after two defeats,aided and abetted by the rag-infested shitty tabloids.
Ludicrous.
But sadly symptomatic of the "I want it now,me,me me" society we seem to live in.
By all means air your views,your frustrations-but at the same time take a look at how far we've come..we're a good side,with some fantastic players.

I honestly don't know what else people want..I say again,we're in the top four,looking good in Europe..we need to show some patience..or have we learned absolutely nothing?

Glasgow Man City said:
toffee balls said:
would you negative fuckers kindly leave our club forever,you are no longer welcome

Blue Mooner said:
Amen to that, they are just miserable f*ckers and its time they moved on or embraced the absolute miraculous change in our club.

What a pile of sanctimonious shit. Just because you don't support the party line you've to fuck off - yeah right.

As I said yesterday I'll support the team & the manager 100% on the pitch, but I'm not blindly going to go along with "Mancini is a god" when I don't agree with it. I thought a discussion board was the perfect place to have a discussion about it.

deJong_Ones said:
Mancini is the future, i wish people would show their support in the face of the haters, idiots and uninformed who want to see us fail

I certainly don't want to see us fail & would love nothing more than to be proved wrong about Mancini, but how you can say he's the future after what he's done so far with City (performance & results wise, not trophy wise) I don't know.

WNRH said:
Wanting a manager out after 10 games when his team are sitting 4th in the league and one win away from qualifying for the last 32 of the europa league with two games to spare with a squad that is new and still gelling by a manager who has been in this country 10 months is an opinion that is correct to get torn apart and laughed at.

It's more than 10 games

WNRH said:
So you don't think he did a good job in the second half of the season? Without him we would of finished 8th.

I don't, and I think we would have finished at least as high with Hughes still as boss.

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it however i saw very little apart from our performance against Chelsea towards the end of Hughes reign at City to suggest things were going to get better and we were gradually falling away from 4th place after starting extremely well. Mancini did a good job last season when he came in, not great, not outstanding, not enough to be labelled as a good but he did well enough despite us falling short at the final hurdle. He certainly did enough IMO to warrant being kept on and i said that numerous times towards the end of last season even when we were beaten of Spurs

This season he has no excuses, we no longer have a midfield who are extremely one paced with little creative ability and he's time to assess the squad and improve on areas he feels needed to be improved. Has he done a great job so far this season? Not in my eyes but he's done a good enough job so far and we're in an excellent position both in the leauge and in europe. People will have their doubts over him, they're entitled to their opinion and i respect that but for people to believe he's under some sort of pressure in terms of the sack because of two poor results is beyond me

Dont want Mancini to go but if we lose our nxt 3 games in a row then i think his time is up. Iv just got this horrible feeling inside that the owners just wont stand by him.

Hope im wrong i really do but i can see him getting the boot.

sick to death of changing managers, but also sick to death of mancini.

kaldoon, please get this next appointment right, PLEASE!

Re: Re: City to axe Mancini

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ducado said:
I think you should be straight with people on this forum and tell them what your username was a couple of years ago, people may get a clearer picture
I think you should STFU and stop abusing your position as a mod. Ever heard of the Data Protection Act?

Danamy and me are still waiting for your apology after your ludicrous allegations about us being the same person. How's the "investigation" coming along by the way?
Glad someone else feels Ducado abuses his position as a mod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.