City to axe Mancini

toffee balls said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm a doubter not an outer.

I still have hope he'll get it right.

If we lose touch with the top 4 then serious questions have to be asked.

But it would depend on the availability of a successor. I don't want some fucking Rickard showing up repeating the same mistakes. I'd want a leader of men.

So not now, but I want to see things improve on and off the pitch.

Fair do's.

I posted last night that I had pretty much given up following city in the media and will rely on talking with my mates and avidly reading this forum for my City fix.I am a lot more relaxed and positive about where we are going long term and not too fussed about the short term (once I have got rid of my post match mood swing)

I would recommend any blue should try my approach,its good for your health.

Any chance this could help you DD?

I am what I am matey.

I've loved and followed City for years.

I'm much more philosphical about defeats these days than when I was a young buck hauling my arse around the country.

But I'm much much cynical about the media but also about the PR which comes out fromt he club. You have to use your nous to sort out the wheat from the chaff. There's a nice solid article on The Independant today, but it leaked by Brian Kidd, so you know there's truth in it but it's also sugar coated.

I rely more on info I pick up from people I trust on here than the papers. Some on the forum, some on PM. So I agree with you on that score.

Long term, of course, the future is incredible. Short term, it can't be awful because of the playing staff we have. But I worry that we will perpetually underacheive if we maintain the status quo.

Kinky by name said:
Arry is Bent said:
Based on the fact nobody from the club has publicly backed Roberto.
Based on the fact several media outlets are saying he has lost the backing of the players (They can't all be wrong!)
Based on intuition.

Ta.

Yep, he's convinced me as well...

Didsbury Dave said:
toffee balls said:
Fair do's.

I posted last night that I had pretty much given up following city in the media and will rely on talking with my mates and avidly reading this forum for my City fix.I am a lot more relaxed and positive about where we are going long term and not too fussed about the short term (once I have got rid of my post match mood swing)

I am what I am matey.

I'm much more philosphical about defeats these days than when I was a young buck hauling my arse around the country.

But I'm much much cynical about the media but also about the PR which comes out fromt he club. You have to use your nous to sort out the wheat from the chaff. There's a nice solid article on The Independant today, but it leaked by Brian Kidd, so you know there's truth in it but it's also sugar coated.

I rely more on info I pick up from people I trust on here than the papers. Some on the forum, some on PM. So I agree with you on that score.

Long term, of course, the future is incredible. Short term, it can't be awful because of the playing staff we have. But I worry that we will perpetually underacheive if we maintain the status quo.

what do you want, the fucking tea lady to leak it?!

can't you accept that Roberto and Brian may just be being absolutely truthful and honest and that what the article is the situation? instead of this "oh brian kidd's leaked it so obviously it's going to have been sweetened".

Didsbury Dave said:
toffee balls said:
Fair do's.

I am what I am matey.

Why worry that this is going to blow up in all our faces and we end up the bidesmaid to them tw..s again .Its pointless "Whats the use of worrying,It never was worthwhile, So..."
We just need to do everything we can to help us get to where we all know we are going.
I agree our PR is poor but I am going to put my trust 100 % in the guys in charge.They know what they are doing.

It really is all about winning football matches...never liked any form of politics it bores me to death

FFS we have lost 2 games one we had 10 men for 85 minutes against a top team and the other we had a serious off day - happens to the best of them -

Ballo - still finding his way - Kolorov - yet to really play

Yes Mancio makes some mistakes but show me a manager who doesn't, especially as he is in a different position from just about any other manager on the planet - so many new players to deal with , lot of personalities coming together etc

JoeMercer'sWay said:
can't you accept that Roberto and Brian may just be being absolutely truthful and honest and that what the article is the situation? instead of this "oh brian kidd's leaked it so obviously it's going to have been sweetened".

Because I know how the media and the PR machine works through my job.

That's not meant to be arrogant, it's a fact.

What Kidd said might be 100% true. But it also might be the truth with a positive spin on it.

That's the sensible way to look at it. That's how the machine works.

Didsbury Dave said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Because I know how the media and the PR machine works through my job.

That's not meant to be arrogant, it's a fact.

What Kidd said might be 100% true. But it also might be the truth with a positive spin on it.

That's the sensible way to look at it. That's how the machine works.

well it's a positive story, so it's going to be positive, whichever way you look at it.

I don't see how you can sugar coat a story that's essentially remained the same all week, you just chose not to believe it till now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.