City to axe Mancini

RBmk2 said:
nimrod said:
"Fantastic sense at last, great post" ????

Do me a fucking favour mate..

What this guy is saying is if you dont like what Mancini is doing shut the fuck up, dont post your views on a City forum......yeah fucking great post.....turn BM into a happy clapper site where everyone agrees with him, is that what you want ?

Why the fuck does it bother you so much that people have a different opinion than you FFS ?

Nowhere in my original post did I say either "shut the fuck up" or "don't post your views on a City forum."
The point I was making is that we have been in far worse positions before,and yet some people seem to want to rip the manager to bits after two defeats,aided and abetted by the rag-infested shitty tabloids.
Ludicrous.
But sadly symptomatic of the "I want it now,me,me me" society we seem to live in.
By all means air your views,your frustrations-but at the same time take a look at how far we've come..we're a good side,with some fantastic players.

I honestly don't know what else people want..I say again,we're in the top four,looking good in Europe..we need to show some patience..or have we learned absolutely nothing?

All very nice mate but misses one crucial point.

We have spent hundreds of millions on players, staff and facilities at a time when our rivals have spent nothing.

If this was organic growth things would of course be different.

[quote="Glasgow Man City"]
toffee balls said:
would you negative fuckers kindly leave our club forever,you are no longer welcome
Blue Mooner said:
Amen to that, they are just miserable f*ckers and its time they moved on or embraced the absolute miraculous change in our club.

What a pile of sanctimonious shit. Just because you don't support the party line you've to fuck off - yeah right.

As I said yesterday I'll support the team & the manager 100% on the pitch, but I'm not blindly going to go along with "Mancini is a god" when I don't agree with it. I thought a discussion board was the perfect place to have a discussion about it.

deJong_Ones said:
Mancini is the future, i wish people would show their support in the face of the haters, idiots and uninformed who want to see us fail

I certainly don't want to see us fail & would love nothing more than to be proved wrong about Mancini, but how you can say he's the future after what he's done so far with City (performance & results wise, not trophy wise) I don't know.

WNRH said:
Wanting a manager out after 10 games when his team are sitting 4th in the league and one win away from qualifying for the last 32 of the europa league with two games to spare with a squad that is new and still gelling by a manager who has been in this country 10 months is an opinion that is correct to get torn apart and laughed at.

It's more than 10 games

WNRH said:
So you don't think he did a good job in the second half of the season? Without him we would of finished 8th.

I don't, and I think we would have finished at least as high with Hughes still as boss.[/quote]

nothing to do with towing the party line GMC but all about the long term rise of our club.The last 8 years have been about progression (Keegan,COMS,1/4 finals,Semi finals) and the last 2 years we have kicked on big time.
Our club success is by no means the sole responsibility of Mancini or any other manager its a team effort and I very much include the fans as being an integral part of that team.
I have seen over many years just how crucial the crowds attitude can be during a game. Last season it appeared that some fans suck the ball in to the net for a 97th minute winner while others blow the ball into our own net off the head of a little ginger git!!
Its all about belief and being positive about the future and not dwelling for too long on poor results or indeed basking in short term glory after a great performance.
I know I am preaching like a Pshychologist but we all must start living in the now ( and breath...)

I think we can win tomorrow, win Sunday.Cannot wait,1 week to go for the biggy

Didsbury Dave said:
RBmk2 said:
Nowhere in my original post did I say either "shut the fuck up" or "don't post your views on a City forum."
The point I was making is that we have been in far worse positions before,and yet some people seem to want to rip the manager to bits after two defeats,aided and abetted by the rag-infested shitty tabloids.
Ludicrous.
But sadly symptomatic of the "I want it now,me,me me" society we seem to live in.
By all means air your views,your frustrations-but at the same time take a look at how far we've come..we're a good side,with some fantastic players.

I honestly don't know what else people want..I say again,we're in the top four,looking good in Europe..we need to show some patience..or have we learned absolutely nothing?

All very nice mate but misses one crucial point.

We have spent hundreds of millions on players, staff and facilities at a time when our rivals have spent nothing.

If this was organic growth things would of course be different.

So Spurs aren't our rivals ? They've spent £150 million and are currently 2 points behind us in the league. Why is it a crisis for us and not them ?

Spurs have spent a fraction of what we've spent in the last two years. And they are in the Champions League. We're not.

Our rivals now, in terms of the ability of our playing staff, are Chelsea, Arsenal and United.

Didsbury Dave said:
Spurs have spent a fraction of what we've spent in the last two years. And they are in the Champions League. We're not.

Our rivals now, in terms of the ability of our playing staff, are Chelsea, Arsenal and United.

DD, would you advise patience or the bullet now,next week,next month??

serious question

toffee balls said:
Didsbury Dave said:

serious question

I'm a doubter not an outer.

I still have hope he'll get it right.

If we lose touch with the top 4 then serious questions have to be asked.

But it would depend on the availability of a successor. I don't want some fucking Rickard showing up repeating the same mistakes. I'd want a leader of men.

So not now, but I want to see things improve on and off the pitch.

Didsbury Dave said:

Ok and we're only THREE points behind them ! So the difference between a crisis and not is three points ?

Didsbury Dave said:

Yes but their teams have been built over a number of years, most of ours have just come through the door.

Didsbury Dave said:
toffee balls said:

serious question

I'm a doubter not an outer.

I still have hope he'll get it right.

If we lose touch with the top 4 then serious questions have to be asked.

But it would depend on the availability of a successor. I don't want some fucking Rickard showing up repeating the same mistakes. I'd want a leader of men.

So not now, but I want to see things improve on and off the pitch.

Fair do's.

I posted last night that I had pretty much given up following city in the media and will rely on talking with my mates and avidly reading this forum for my City fix.I am a lot more relaxed and positive about where we are going long term and not too fussed about the short term (once I have got rid of my post match mood swing)

I would recommend any blue should try my approach,its good for your health.

Any chance this could help you DD?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.